- Sensitive passive infrared motion sensor that will activate any 12/24 Volt LED lights only when a thermal difference is detected ex. people or animals passing by.
- Light shuts off automatically after no motion is detected for the manually set time (1 to 10 minutes).
- Input/output Voltage: 12~24VDC
- Output: 1CH CMOS open-drain output
Max Load: 6 Amps
Output Power: 72W
- Operating Temp: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Range: 0~15ft, 60° from center of sensor
- Takes appoximately 2 minutes to adjust to environment once installed properly .
Mount to Wall or Ceiling Options
- Use 4 screws to mount switch to the surface
- For cabinets, closets, storage, engine compartments, or garages