Memorial Day Sale: 15% OFF Your Entire Order with Code MEMORIAL24. Offer Ends 5/28.
50W LED Linear Fixture - 4ft Up / Down Light - Linkable - Selectable CCT - 6,500 Lumens - White Finish

Euri Lighting 50W LED Linear Fixture - 4ft Up / Down Light - Linkable - Selectable CCT - 6,500 Lumens - White Finish

brand logo
Part Number


  • Independent CCT adjustment for up lighting and down lighting
  • Selectable CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
  • Link up to 7 fixtures together
  • Suspension hanging kit included
  • DLC 5.1 Premium
View more details
In Stock
$104.99 ea.
Free Shipping
On orders $300 and up within the contiguous U.S.
Read More

Item does not qualify


The 50W LED Linear Fixture from Euri Lighting is an architectural suspension light perfect for commercial spaces such as office buildings and healthcare facilities. This light features selectable CCT and has dual independent switches, meaning the color temperature of the up lighting and the down lighting can be separate. The fixture distributes 70% of total light output downward and the remaining 30% upwards. Link up to 7 light fixtures together. Mount using the included suspension hanging kit.

Product Details:

  • White aluminum and steel housing
  • Polycarbonate lens
  • IP44 rating
  • 0-10V Dimming
  • Suspension handing kit includes 6.5ft aircraft cables
  • 120-277V
  • ETL Listed
  • DLC 5.1 Premium
  • 5-year warranty


  • Conference Rooms
  • Drop Ceilings
  • Educational Facilities
  • Hospitality
  • Hospitals
  • Linear Fluorescent Fixtures
  • Offices
  • Strip Fixtures
  • Suspended Grid Ceilings
  • Troffer Fixtures
  • Wraparound Fixtures
ETL Listed
ETL Listed
DLC Premium
DLC Premium
5 Years
5 Years
80+ CRI
80+ CRI
0-10V Dimmable
0-10V Dimmable
Selectable CCT
Selectable CCT
Super Bright LEDs, Inc. offers a 5-year warranty to protect against manufacturer defects and malfunctions. If you experience failure of an LED or other component not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly, we will replace the product within the warranty period. In the case the exact product is no longer available, a gift card for the value of the original purchase price will be provided. Super Bright LEDs administers all warranty claims in-house. Read More
This product meets higher lumen and efficacy standards than are required for a normal DLC® classification. This classification also requires submission of a driver IN-SITU temperature measurement test (ISTMT) along with information regarding integral controls.
A product that bears an ETL-Certified label has been evaluated by a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and meets national product safety standards. An ETL certification is accepted in the U.S. and in Canada.
IP Ratings


Ambient Operating Temperature -25~+50 °C (-13~+122 °F)
Beam Angle 120°
Brand Euri
CCT Value 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
Certifications/Compliance DLC Premium, ETL Listed
CRI 80+
Current Draw 180 mA @ 277 VAC, 420 mA @ 120 VAC
Dimmable Yes
Dimming Type 0-10V
Efficacy 130 lm/W
Environmental Rating Suitable for Damp Locations, Weatherproof
Finish White
Input Connection Type Pigtail
Intensity 6500 Lumens
IP Rating IP44
LED Color Cool White, Natural White, Warm White, Selectable CCT
Rated Life (L70) 50000 Hours
Length 4ft (48in)
Lens Color Frosted
Lens Type Polycarbonate
Linkable Yes
Microwave Motion Sensor None
Operating Voltage 120-277 VAC
Power Consumption 50 Watts
Power Factor ≥0.9
Product Materials Aluminum Housing, Polycarbonate Lens, Steel Housing
Product Weight 7.3 lb (3.3 kg)
Shipping Exclusions and Details Excluded From Free Shipping
Warranty 5 Year
Print Specifications

Accessories & Power Supplies


0 / 5 stars
0 reviews

Customer Submitted Photos
Write Your Own Review

Write a Review

You're reviewing: Euri Lighting 50W LED Linear Fixture - 4ft Up / Down Light - Linkable - Selectable CCT - 6,500 Lumens - White Finish

Review Guidelines reads and approves all reviews before listing them on the website. Below you will find a list of reasons that can result in your review being rejected.

  • Review text does not pertain to the product
  • Abusive and offensive language
  • Photos are not related to the reviewed product
  • Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted material
  • Unrelated hyperlinks/URLs