LED Lighting for Everything
- Live ChatOffline
- Find an Invoice
- Track an Order
- Check Return Status
- Return/Exchange an Item
Phone and Chat Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 8pm CDT Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Tech Support Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDTLocal Pickup Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights and Golf Cart Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Off-Grid LED Lighting
Specialty & Hobby
Hotel & Casino Lighting
1157 LED Bulb w/ Adjustable Right Angle - Dual Function 1 High Power LED - BAY15D Retrofit
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$7.09 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$6.30 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$5.91 each|
|1000 + pieces||$5.52 each|
|View discount information or inquire about larger quantity pricing|
- Your vehicle may require an LED compatible Flasher or Load Resistor. LED brake/tail lamps will not flash with most stock flasher units due to their extremely low current draw. Try our Vehicle LED Bulb Finder to find a compatible flasher for your vehicle. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
- For best results the LED color should be the same as the lens color. If bulb is behind a clear lens, use the appropriate color for turn and brake light functions. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
- If your daytime running light application serves multiple purposes, this bulb will most likely not work for your vehicle.
LED replacement bulbs can fit vehicle tail lights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals or side marker lights. This 1157 dual-contact, dual-function bulb has 1 high-power LED (2-watt) that creates a 140° viewing angle. The adjustable bulb head is perfect for any right-angle application. BAY15D 15-mm bayonet base for easy plug-and-play installation—just twist to lock in place. The energy-efficient bulb operates within a wide 9-14.8V DC range and is designed to last 30,000 hours on your car, truck, SUV, or van—25 times longer than incandescent bulbs. Available in cool white, amber and red. Not sold in pairs. Price per bulb.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
1157 LED Bulb
Dual Intensity 2 Watt Adjustable Right Angle
- 12VDC replacement bulb for tail/brake/turn light applications
- 2 Watt high power LED
- 1157 dual intensity 15mm bayonet base lamp
- 140 degree viewing angle LED aimed 90 degrees from the adjustable base
|Base Type||1157 (BAY15D)|
|Beam Angle||140 degree|
|LED Lifetime||30000 Hours|
|LED Quantity||1 LED|
|Operating Temperature||-30~+85 °C|
|Standards And Certifications||RoHS Compliant|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+100 °C|
|Type||Replacement Bulb/Right Angle|
|Operating Voltage||9~14.8 VDC|
|Replaces Stock Bulb: 1016, 1034, 1157, 1157A, 1178A, 1196, 2057, 2057A, 2357, 2357A, 2357NA, 2397, 3496, 7528, 94|
Dimensions: 2.05" (5cm) x 1.42" (4cm) x 1.42" (4cm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. CAN Bus LED bulbs are simple plug-and- play LED bulbs which are made specifically for CAN Bus-equipped vehicles. These bulbs work with your vehicle's advanced computer system, so when your vehicle's computer reads them, they respond back correctly.
To see if your vehicle operates with a CAN Bus system, simply remove the bulb you're looking to replace, start your vehicle, and if you have a "Bulb Out" message on your dash you have a CAN Bus system.
|Part NO||CCT / Wavelength |
CCT / Wavelength
|MCD per LED||Intensity per LED||Brightness||Beam Angle |
Beam angle is used to express the width of the light emitting from the source. The narrower the beam angle the more focused the light energy is. Comparing two 40 watt lights one with a beam angle of 30(a) and another with a beam angle of 90(b), They both produce the same amount of light output but (a) will appear brighter in the beam angle compared to (b) at the sacrifice of light spread.
|Current Draw @ Operating Voltage |
Current Draw @ Operating Voltage
Current Draw is used to size fuses and wire for a circuit. Current draw is the amount of energy consumed by an LED or LEDs in an electrical circuit at a specific voltage, measured in amps (A) or milliamps (mA).
|1157-R2W-ARA||628 nm||-||-||-||-||135 mA||(Discontinued)||-|
|1157-W2W-ARA||4500 K||-||-||129 lm||-||195 mA||(Discontinued)||-|
|1157-A2W-ARA||595 nm||-||-||-||-||165 mA||(Discontinued)||-|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Customers Also Purchased