12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Industrial LED Lighting
Specialty LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
1157 LED Bulb - Dual Intensity 25 LED Motorcycle Bulb
- Not sold in pairs, price per bulb.
|50 - 99 pieces||$11.69 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$10.39 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$9.74 each|
|1000 + pieces||$9.09 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
Add to Wishlist
Adding product to your Wishlist
There was a problem adding this product to your list. Make sure that you have chosen the necessary options (length, color, etc) and try again
If the problem persists, you can contact us directly
This product has been discontinued.
- Your vehicle may require an LED compatible Flasher or Load Resistor. LED brake/tail lamps will not flash with most stock flasher units due to their extremely low current draw. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
- For best results the LED color should be the same as the lens color. If bulb is behind a clear lens, use the appropriate color for turn and brake light functions. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
1157 dual intensity 15mm bayonet base lamp with 25 LEDs designed for 12VDC motorcycle tail/brake application with license plate illumination function. Unique design has 19 Red LEDs aiming forward out of tail light assembly and 6 radially mounted White LEDs aiming 90 degrees from the base for license plate illumination. Price per bulb. Most vehicle applications required 2 bulbs.
Standards and Certifications
1157 LED Bulb
Dual Intensity 25 LED Motorcycle Bulb
- 12VDC motorcycle tail/brake application with license plate illumination function
- 25 LEDs
- Unique design has 19 Red LEDs aiming forward out of tail light assembly and 6 radially mounted White LEDs aiming 90 degrees from the base for license plate illumination
|Base Type||1157 (BAY15D)|
|Beam Angle||100 degree/40 degree|
|Color Temperature||6200 K|
|Comparable Wattage||3~5 Watts|
|LED Color||Cool White/Red|
|LED Lifetime||50000 Hours|
|LED Quantity||25 LEDs|
|Operating Temperature||-30~+85 °C|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+100 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||1.5 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||9~14.8 VDC|
Dimensions: 4.62cm(1.82") x 2.5cm(0.98") x 2.5cm(0.98")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
Dimensions in millimeters
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Very snug but good fit on 1982 FLT Harley-Davidson. Works as described, wonderful upgrade! Very bright! superbrightleds.com is my only source for LED lighting... and I work for a place that sells LED's... No better prices to be found on the web.
Brake light replacement
I have a 1982 Yamaha and these bulbs work perfect I was afraid I would need a LED compatible Flasher or Load Resistor but no problems. They aren't much brighter than stock but the red is much bolder. Also my brake light illuminate the license plate and there are clear LED's on the perimeter that light the plate and do not get brighter when the brake is pressed. It also makes my brake light bar more visible. Great product especially for older machines.
What a difference!
I initially purchased this bulb for installation on my Unigo motorcycle trailer, running/brake light combo. After reading reviews on the product, I purchased two more for the running light and brake light on my BMW K1200lt. They made a huge difference in daytime visibility. I'm very glad that I made the decision. I would highly recommend!
Very Good Option:
I am using this LED bulb to my 2013 - Royal Enfield Bullet - Motor Cycle and is very Bright and Clear Number Plate vision. Superb.