LED Lighting for Everything
- Live ChatOffline
- Find an Invoice
- Track an Order
- Check Return Status
- Return/Exchange an Item
Phone and Chat Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 8pm CDT Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Tech Support Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDTLocal Pickup Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights and Golf Cart Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Off-Grid LED Lighting
Specialty & Hobby
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Motion Sensor LED Stick-Up Lights
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$4.39 to $7.15 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$3.90 to $6.36 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$3.66 to $5.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$3.42 to $5.57 each|
|View discount information or inquire about larger quantity pricing|
This LED motion sensor light provides convenient, portable or fixed illumination that is great for cabinet lighting, closet lighting, camping lights, hallway lighting, RV interior lights, and more. The battery-operated stick-on lights are available with 15 LEDs in cool- or warm-white color. A touch-button switch allows for constant on, off, or auto motion-sensing modes. The light functions on motion-sensing mode only when there is low/no ambient light. Hang the stick-up light with its back-mounted hook, screw holes, or double-sided adhesive (not included). Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
Motion Sensor Stick-Up Lamp
- Bedrooms / Corridors
- Chest / Cupboards
- Cellars / Garages
- Camping LED Light
- Automobile emergency lamp
- Any dry location application where operating temperature range is not exceeded
- 6 or 15 LEDs
- 6 LED version use a push button on the front
- 15 LED version use a switch built into the back
- Up to 30,000hrs LED lifetime
- 35 square feet of effective illumination
- Built-in switch selects OFF, ON and AUTO modes
- Mount to wall or ceiling
- Hang lamp on wall through back plate hook, screw mount holes, or double-sided adhesive (not included)
- Hang horizontally on ceiling using back plate screw mount holes only (screws not included)
- Rotate back plate off and insert batteries. For always on mode turn switch on "ON" position. For motion-sensor mode turn switch on "AUTO" position
- To close, align notches and turn counterclockwise to lock as indicated on back plate
|Battery Type||3 x AA|
|Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Comparable Wattage||3-5 Watts|
|Connection Type||Battery Powered|
|Special Features||Battery Operated/Motion Sensor|
|Standards And Certifications||RoHS Compliant|
|Total Power Consumption||1.5 Watts|
Dimensions: 3.75" (10cm) x 2.56" (7cm) x 2.56" (7cm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Total product power consumption, measured in watts, including drive circuitry and controllers that make up the entire lamp.
|Part NO||Operating Voltage Range||LED Wattage |
LED manufacturer's wattage rating
|Intensity||CCT / Wavelength |
CCT / Wavelength
|Beam Angle |
Beam angle is used to express the width of the light emitting from the source. The narrower the beam angle the more focused the light energy is. Comparing two 40 watt lights one with a beam angle of 30(a) and another with a beam angle of 90(b), They both produce the same amount of light output but (a) will appear brighter in the beam angle compared to (b) at the sacrifice of light spread.
|UL File Number||Luminous Efficacy |
A unit of measurement for how effective a light source is in converting electrical energy to lumens of visible light.
|Price Ea.||IC Rated |
Recessed lights that have an insulation contact (IC) label can come into contact with insulation in a wall or ceiling without creating a fire hazard. An IC-rated light's housing prevents the light from overheating and is designed to separate internal components from insulation or other flammable materials. Recessed lights that do not have an IC label must be installed at least three inches from insulation.
|Operating Temperature||Lumen Per Dollar|
|SLM-CW6||-||-||20 lm||5100 K||-||-||-||-||(Discontinued)||-||-||4.1 lumen/dollar|
|SLM-WW6||-||-||17 lm||3150 K||-||-||-||-||(Discontinued)||-||-||3.48 lumen/dollar|
|SLM-CW15||-||-||40 lm||5100 K||-||-||-||-||$7.95||-||-||5.03 lumen/dollar|
|SLM-WW15||-||-||35 lm||3150 K||-||-||-||-||$7.95||-||-||4.4 lumen/dollar|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Works well in a small closet and compartment
I purchased these motion sensor lights for our boats closets which have so far worked out well. We have mostly warm led lighting in the boat but I selected the cool white which I feel worked out better. As far as battery life I'm reserving the decision till latter. With 2 months in use all 4 are working well except for one light which I replaced the 3 AAA batteries already. It may be that light only. I'm sold enough on them to look for more places in the boat to place them. One suggestion if you are doing a fixed mount with the screws or double stick tape is to use a felt marker and mark the base and body line-up arrows for when you replace the batteries. Their hard to see in a dark closet.
I have one outside and one in the bathroom. Both worked out great, the tape doesn't stick as well if underneath a shelf but when screwed in work well. Batteries have lasted a long time. I would have liked the lights to stay on a little longer, if you don't continue to move around the light will go off after about 2 minutes. I plan on buying 2 more to light up my porch steps. Well made for indoors and outdoors.
Nice try but many design flaws
I've got this in my closet and it works okay. However:
- The control switch is only accessible when the back plate is off. This is ridiculous. The unit isn't even remotely waterproof, so there's no reason to hide the switch like that. If you want to switch this thing on and off on a regular basis, look elsewhere.
- I thought the motion sensing was broken until I read the instructions and learned that it will ONLY turn on in low-light conditions. Is your condition dark enough?
- The motion sensing is finicky. It works fine when I enter my closet, but if I'm still in there when it turns off, I can't wave my hand or whatever to turn it back on. I need to LEAVE the closet and COME BACK to reactivate. Very annoying.
- The mounting holes are a joke. I couldn't find 2 screws in my massive collection that had small enough heads to fit inside, and if you do, they're too small to hold this much weight. I made the holes bigger with a drill.
Also, "double sided adhesive" IS included.
Average light, nothing special
I put this light in a dark hallway. The sensor pickup is decent, the light output is fair but not bright, just enough to see where you're going. Had no trouble screw mounting it to the drywall ceiling. The mode switch is integral to the battery compartment, so once set, the cover has to be removed for change (for most people that's how its used anyhow.) Overall it does what its supposed to do, and for the price paid, works as it should.
Customers Also Purchased
NEBO TRANSPORT - Rechargeable LED Flashlight w/ Built-In Cigarette Lighter Adapter - 125 Lumens
Starting at $19.95
Under Cabinet LED Lighting Kit - Complete LED Light Strip Kit for Kitchen Counter Lighting
Starting at $99.95
Vintage LED Night Light Bulb - C7 LED Candelabra Bulb w/ Filament LED and Blunt Tip - 5 Watt Equivalent
Starting at $2.95
LED Strip Lights - LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft. and LC2 Connector - 1 Chip SMD LED 3528
Starting at $7.95
30" Heavy Duty Swivel LED Utility Light Bar w/ 18 LEDs and Rocker Switch - 1,800 Lumens
Starting at $49.95