LED Lighting for Everything
- Live ChatOffline
- Find an Invoice
- Track an Order
- Check Return Status
- Return/Exchange an Item
Phone and Chat Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 8pm CDT Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Tech Support Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDTLocal Pickup Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights and Golf Cart Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Off-Grid LED Lighting
Specialty & Hobby
Hotel & Casino Lighting
RGB LED Music Controller with Wireless RF Remote - Dynamic Color-Changing Modes - 4 Amps/Channel
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$31.39 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$27.90 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$26.16 each|
|1000 + pieces||$24.42 each|
|View discount information or inquire about larger quantity pricing|
- Do not use amplifier until max run of RGB Controller or RGB Amplifier is met.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED Controller & Dimmer with handheld RF Remote can control any 12VDC or 24VDC RGB LED products. Select 1 of 7 Static Modes or 1 or 4 Dynamic Color-Changing Modes with Speed and ON/OFF controls. Built-in microphone with sensitivity knob or line-level audio input jack to trigger color change. Maximum load of 4 amps per channel, 12 amps total.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
LDRF-RGB4-A RGB Controller
with RF Remote
|1||Static Red||2||Static Blue|
|3||Static Pink||4||Static Green|
|5||Static Yellow||6||Static Cyan|
|7||Static White||8||Tri-Color Change Instant (speed and brightness may be adjusted)|
|9||Seven-Color Change Instant (speed and brightness may be adjusted)||10||Tri-Color Change Fading (speed may be adjusted)|
|11||Seven-Color Change Fading (speed may be adjusted)||12||Tri-Color Change Audio Mode (use Aux Jack or built in microphone|
|13||Seven-color Change Audio Mode (use Aux Jack or built in microphone)|
|ON/OFF||Turn on/off the controller|
|B+||Increase Brightness - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when maximum level is reached|
|B-||Decrease Brightness - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when minimum level is reached|
|S+||Increase Speed - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when maximum level is reached|
|S-||Decrease Speed - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when minimum level is reached|
- Only power with 12VDC Power Supply and connect to 12 Volt Light Strips or unit will be damaged. Our Compact 50Watt and 24 Watt Power Supplies will plug into DC IN jack on left side of unit. Our Enclosed Power Supplies can be direct wired to "+" and "-" terminals on removable Green connector on right side of unit.
- Wireless controller uses one 23A, 12V battery.
- Connect according to the Wiring Schematic drawing and note that the Green Connectors can be unplugged from the unit.
- Red LED will come on when unit is receiving power, Green LED will flash when RF signal is received from handheld transmitter.
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Each Controller has a handheld Remote matched to it and will only work with it's matched Remote. One Remote cannot operate multiple Controllers
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 meters of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
- Suitable for automobile applications
|Amps per Channel||4 Amps/CH|
|Connection Type||Screw Terminals|
|Remote||Radio Frequency (RF)|
|Special Features||Audio Input|
|Standards And Certifications||RoHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 5.51" (14cm) x 2.55" (6cm) x 2.55" (6cm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.