LED Lighting for Everything
Shop Clearance - Up to 60% Off Lighting Guides Gift Ideas
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Off-Grid LED Lighting
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
RGB LED Controller w/ Syncable RF Touch Color Remote - Dynamic Color-Changing Modes - 6 Amps/Channel
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$15.19 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$13.50 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$12.66 each|
|1000 + pieces||$11.82 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
- Do not use amplifier until max run of RGB Controller or RGB Amplifier is met.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED Controller & Dimmer with handheld RF Touch Color Remote can control any 12VDC RGB LED products. Unique synchronization function constricts remote to one controller, or to multiple controllers for use with one remote. Select from several static single color modes or 15 dynamic color-changing modes with speed, dimming, ON/OFF controls. Maximum load is 6 amps per channel, 18 amps total.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
RGB Controller with Sync-able
RF Touch Color Remote
- Do not scratch the sensing area. Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- Disconnect the power (adapter) before installing/removing this controller.
- Do not use this device near water, or moisture for indoor use only.
- This product should only be operated from the type of power source indicated on the label.
- When multiple receivers share one remote, it's possible for the patterns to visually drift apart over time. The single color modes are unaffected and remain synced.
- Wire all receivers to one power supply or power strip but don't turn it on yet.
- With the power off, grab the remote.
- Turn on the power supply.
- Within 3 seconds of providing power press the button once.
If programming was successful any connected light strings should blink three times.
Clearing a Remote
- Remove power from the controller for ten seconds.
- Within 3 seconds of restoring power to the controller, repeatedly press the Increase Brightness/Speed button very rapidly until the connected LED product flashes multiple times to indicate un-syncing is complete.
- If the remote still has function over the controller, repeat this process again.
|Amps per Channel||6 Amps/CH|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
|Connection Type||Screw Terminals|
|Remote||Radio Frequency (RF)|
|Special Features||Color Wheel/Custom Colors/Strobe and Fade|
|Standards And Certifications||RoHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 4.85" (12cm) x 2.31" (6cm) x 2.31" (6cm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|Applications||Direct access color selection and functions with dimmable and speed controls|
|Function||Control 3 channel RGB LED products using wireless RF remote|
|Operating Voltage||12 VDC - match power supply voltage to RGB LED product voltage|
|Connection Mode||Common Anode (+)|
|Output||Three CMOS drain-open output|
|Maximum Load Current||12VDC - 6 Amps per channel (18 Amps total) / 24VDC - 6 Amps per channel (18 Amps total)|
|Output Power||216 Watts|
|Control Method||Wireless RF Remote Control - Frequency 433MHz|
|Batteries Required||Three AAA batteries|
|Modes||39 Total (24 static single color and 15 dynamic color changing)|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Report Review as Inappropriate
Customers Also Purchased
Waterproof LED Light Bar - 3'3" Super Flexible LED Bar with 30 SMDs/ft. - 5-mm Through Hole LED
Starting at $15.95
LED Strip Lights with RGB LEDs - LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft and LC4 Connector- 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $14.95
Universal Weatherproof Color Chasing RGB LED Light Strip Kit - LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft., 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $109.95
Weatherproof RGB LED Strip Light - Flexible Custom Length LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip SMD LED 5050
Starting at $2.19
Outdoor LED Light Strips with RGB LEDs - Weatherproof LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft - 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $119.88
Outdoor LED Light Strips with White and Multicolor LEDs - Weatherproof LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip RGBW LED 5050
Starting at $39.95
Outdoor LED Light Strips with RGB LEDs - Weatherproof LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $9.88
LED Strip Lights - LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft. and LC2 Connector - 3 Chip SMD LED 5050
Starting at $11.95
LED Light Bar with Multi Color LEDs - Rigid LED Strip with 16 SMDs/ft., 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $19.95