Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LDRF-RGB4-A RGB Controller w/ RF Remote and Audio
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$35.95 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$31.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$29.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$27.97 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED Controller & Dimmer with handheld RF Remote can control any 12VDC or 24VDC RGB LED products. Select 1 of 7 Static Modes or 1 or 4 Dynamic Color-Changing Modes with Speed and ON/OFF controls. Built-in microphone with sensitivity knob or line-level audio input jack to trigger color change. Maximum load of 4 amps per channel, 12 amps total.
Standards and Certifications
LDRF-RGB4-A RGB Controller
with RF Remote
|1||Static Red||2||Static Blue|
|3||Static Pink||4||Static Green|
|5||Static Yellow||6||Static Cyan|
|7||Static White||8||Tri-Color Change Instant (speed and brightness may be adjusted)|
|9||Seven-Color Change Instant (speed and brightness may be adjusted)||10||Tri-Color Change Fading (speed may be adjusted)|
|11||Seven-Color Change Fading (speed may be adjusted)||12||Tri-Color Change Audio Mode (use Aux Jack or built in microphone|
|13||Seven-color Change Audio Mode (use Aux Jack or built in microphone)|
|ON/OFF||Turn on/off the controller|
|B+||Increase Brightness - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when maximum level is reached|
|B-||Decrease Brightness - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when minimum level is reached|
|S+||Increase Speed - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when maximum level is reached|
|S-||Decrease Speed - Step increments, signal light stops blinking when minimum level is reached|
- Only power with 12VDC Power Supply and connect to 12 Volt Light Strips or unit will be damaged. Our Compact 50Watt and 24 Watt Power Supplies will plug into DC IN jack on left side of unit. Our Enclosed Power Supplies can be direct wired to "+" and "-" terminals on removable Green connector on right side of unit.
- Wireless controller uses one 23A, 12V battery.
- Connect according to the Wiring Schematic drawing and note that the Green Connectors can be unplugged from the unit.
- Red LED will come on when unit is receiving power, Green LED will flash when RF signal is received from handheld transmitter.
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Each Controller has a handheld Remote matched to it and will only work with it's matched Remote. One Remote cannot operate multiple Controllers
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 meters of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
- Suitable for automobile applications
|Amps per Channel||4 Amps/CH|
|Connection Type||Screw Terminals|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|RGB Light Bars & Strips||Universal RGB Controllers and Dimmers|
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the controller can drive without the use of RGB amplifiers
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the Amplifier can drive
|Product||Current Draw @ 12 Volt DC||Product Length||Max Run*||LDRF-RGB4-A||RGB-A4||RGB-WA4||MRGB-A4||MRGB-A4-CPS||RGBW-A6|
|* Maximum number of light bars in one run (end to end) - for higher quantities, multiple runs back to the power supply, controller, or amplifier must be made to prevent excessive voltage drop Note: To determine the maximum number of any LED products on a single Power Supply - divide the total current capability of the power supply by the current draw of the LED product - then multiply that number by 0.8 (for 80% capacity)|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.