Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
LED Boat Lights & RV LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LED Panel Light Fixture - 44W, 2ft x 2ft
- Select options to see various notes.
|25 - 49 pieces||$123.39 each|
|50 - 99 pieces||$116.89 each|
|100 - 249 pieces||$103.90 each|
|250 - 499 pieces||$97.41 each|
|500 + pieces||$90.92 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
LP-xW6060-44 44 Watt LED Panel Light Fixture with 156 x 5630SMD LEDs. Produces up to 3300 lumens. Available in Cool White, Natural White, or Warm White. 120~277 VAC operation with included 0~10V dimmable constant current LED driver. 600mm (2ft) x 600mm (2ft) aluminum alloy 6063 frame with silver or white finish. Diffused PMMA optical lens. 120 degree beam angle. Designed for residential and commercial conventional suspended grid ceilings for new construction applications or retrofitting existing fluorescent troffer light fixtures. Includes UL Recognized constant current driver suitable for damp locations. Available with white or silver trim.
Standards and Certifications
Even-Glow 44W LED Light Panel Fixture
2ft x 2ft
- Ceiling Bracket x 3
- Panel Bracket x 6
- Cable Tightener x 3
- Bracket Screw x 12
- Wire Cables
- Suitable for damp locations
- Maximum ambient temperature: 122°/50°C
- Residential & commercial suspended grid ceilings
- New Construction
- Retrofitting existing fluorescent troffer light fixtures
- 156 x 5630SMD LEDs
- Produces up to 3300 lumens
- Silver or white finish
- Aluminum alloy 6063 frame
- High efficiency driver and power supply
- Power Factor > 0.90(277V)
- Input Power: Stays constant over life
- Diver Input: AC100-277 V 50/60Hz
- Diver output: DC40V 1A
- Temperature Rating: Designed to operate in temperatures 45°C and below room side and plenum side.
- This product should be installed by a fully certified electrician in accordance with relevant federal, state and local building and electrical codes.
- Due to risk of electric shock, ensure that the main power source and circuit breakers are switched off before performing any installation or wiring procedures.
- Do not install insulation within 2 in./51mm of any part of the panel light fixture.
- Remove the knock-out hole on the end of the LED driver box (Fig.1).
- Run conduit with AC wiring through the hole to the LED driver and connect wiring (Fig.2).
- Wiring connections are shown in the diagram in Fig.3.
- Pull suspension hook away from panel until facing perpendicular to the panel backing (Fig.4)
- Bend hook arm until facing perpendicular to the hook body (Fig.5).
- Hook panel light onto t-bars until panel is fully supported (Fig.6).
- Detach the ceiling cable from the cable tightener using the release button. Mount the ceiling bracket using two screws (not included) (Fig.7).
- Remove the suspension hook by removing the two screws, insert the panel suspension bracket into the panel slot, and re-fasten the screws (Fig.8).
- Re-thread the ceiling cable through the cable tightener until panel is suspended in desired position (Fig.9).
|Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Comparable Wattage||300 Watts|
|Connection Type||Push Wire|
|Dimensions||2ft x 2ft|
|LED Quantity||156 LEDs|
|LED Type||5630 SMD|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant/UL Listed|
|Total Power Consumption||46.8 Watts|
|UL File Number||E345001(C)/E345001(US)|
|Operating Voltage Range||120~277 VAC|
Dimensions: 60.325cm(23.75") x 60.325cm(23.75") x 5.156cm(2.03")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. Total product power consumption, measured in watts, including drive circuitry and controllers that make up the entire lamp.
|Part NO||Emitting Color||LED Wattage |
LED manufacturer's wattage rating
|Intensity per LED||Intensity||Beam Angle |
Beam angle is used to express the width of the light emitting from the source. The narrower the beam angle the more focused the light energy is. Comparing two 40 watt lights one with a beam angle of 30(a) and another with a beam angle of 90(b), They both produce the same amount of light output but (a) will appear brighter in the beam angle compared to (b) at the sacrifice of light spread.
Royal Blue is binned by radiometric power and peak wavelength rather than photometric lumens and dominate wavelength
|CCT / Wavelength |
CCT is used to express the color or shade of white light. The Correlated Color Temperature is the measure of the color appearance of the light emitted from a light source, measured in degrees kelvin (K). The CCT rating is a general 'warmth' or 'coolness' measure of its appearance. Wavelength is used to express a specific color of light other than whites. Wavelength is the portion of the visible spectrum that the human eye can detect, between 380 and 700 nanometers (nm). When trying to match an existing bulb color choose a replacement that most closely matches the CCT or wavelength of the original.
|LP-NW6060-44||Natural White||-||-||3300 lm||-||-||4000 K||$129.88|
|LPW-CW6060-44||Cool White||-||-||3300 lm||-||-||5000 K||(Discontinued)|
|LPW-NW6060-44||Natural White||-||-||3300 lm||-||-||4000 K||(Discontinued)|
|LPW-WW6060-44||Warm White||-||-||3300 lm||-||-||3000 K||$129.88|
- Efficacy: 91LPW
- Delivered Light Output: 3300 Lumens
- Input Power: 44 Watts
- CRI: Ra>80
- DLC CCT Options: 4000k,5000k
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Input Current: 0.4 - 0.16A
- THD: <20%(at 277V)
- Standard Warranty: 5 Years
- Standard Lifetime: Designed to L70 minimum 50,000 hours
- Mounting: Recessed
- 0-10v dimming, 10%-100% smooth linear dimming
- Sign Current: 0.04-0.2MA
- Weight: 4.4KG/9.7lbs
|Lighting Facts Label||Yes|
|Suitable for Damp Locations||Yes|
|RCR||RCR:Room Cavlty Ratio||(CU)|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.