Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
194 CAN Bus LED Bulb - 1 SIDE SMD LED - Miniature Wedge Retrofit
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$1.33 to $1.69 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$1.18 to $1.50 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$1.11 to $1.41 each|
|1000 + pieces||$1.04 to $1.32 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- The supervision resistor built into CAN bus bulbs are not intended to fix turn signal related issues, such as hyperflashing. Please See More CAN Bus Bulb Notes
- CAN Bus bulbs should work with most cars that have computers that notify you if a light bulb is burned out. However, some vehicles still might have issues - due to the unique electrical systems in these types of vehicles. Please See More CAN Bus Bulb Notes
- For best results the LED color should be the same as the lens color. If bulb is behind a clear lens, use the appropriate color for turn and brake light functions. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
CAN Bus LED replacement bulbs can fit numerous vehicle applications such as vanity lights, map lights, dashboard lights, instrument panel lights and gauge lights. This 194 bulb replaces a variety of traditional bulbs including 194, 168 and 912 bulbs. It has 1 SMD LED that is mounted to one side of the board for direct 180° illumination with no wasted light. Error-free LED bulbs are designed to communicate with your vehicle's CAN Bus computer system and prevent "bulb out" error messages. Miniature wedge base for easy plug-and-play installation. The energy-efficient bulb has 12V DC operation and is designed to last 30,000 hours on your car, truck, SUV, or van—25 times longer than incandescent bulbs. Warm white color. Not sold in pairs. Price per bulb.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
194 CAN Bus LED Bulb
1 SIDE SMD LED Wedge Base
- Map Light
- Dome Light
- Trunk Light
- Glove Box
- Vanity Light
- Footwell Light
- Direct Plug and Play Replacement LED Bulb
- Instant On/Off LED Technology
- 1 side firing high power SMD LED
- Directional Light Source: 180°
- Error free replacement LED bulbs
- Operates on CAN Bus 12V DC
- Specifically designed with supervision circuit to allow them to be used with CAN(Controller Area Network)
|Base Type||Miniature Wedge|
|Beam Angle||180 degree|
|Comparable Wattage||0.4-0.7 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||-30~+85 °C|
|Special Features||CAN Bus|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/RoHS Compliant|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+100 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||2.6 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||12V DC|
|Replaces Stock Bulb: 158, 160, 161, 161B, 168, 168A, 168NA, 175, 192, 193, 194, 194B, 194G, 194NA, 194R, 2821, 2825, 2827, 2886X, 3652, 558, 579, 658, W5WB|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. CAN Bus LED bulbs are simple plug-and- play LED bulbs which are made specifically for CAN Bus-equipped vehicles. These bulbs work with your vehicle's advanced computer system, so when your vehicle's computer reads them, they respond back correctly.
To see if your vehicle operates with a CAN Bus system, simply remove the bulb you're looking to replace, start your vehicle, and if you have a "Bulb Out" message on your dash you have a CAN Bus system.
|Part NO||CCT / Wavelength |
CCT is used to express the color or shade of white light. The Correlated Color Temperature is the measure of the color appearance of the light emitted from a light source, measured in degrees kelvin (K). The CCT rating is a general 'warmth' or 'coolness' measure of its appearance. Wavelength is used to express a specific color of light other than whites. Wavelength is the portion of the visible spectrum that the human eye can detect, between 380 and 700 nanometers (nm). When trying to match an existing bulb color choose a replacement that most closely matches the CCT or wavelength of the original.
|MCD per LED||Intensity per LED||Brightness||Millicandela |
Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|Beam Angle |
Beam angle is used to express the width of the light emitting from the source. The narrower the beam angle the more focused the light energy is. Comparing two 40 watt lights one with a beam angle of 30(a) and another with a beam angle of 90(b), They both produce the same amount of light output but (a) will appear brighter in the beam angle compared to (b) at the sacrifice of light spread.
|WLED-WWS-CB||2600 K||-||-||7 lm||1800 mcd||-||$1.48|
|WLED-CWS-CB||10000 K||-||-||9 lm||1400 mcd||-||(Discontinued)|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.