Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
T3.25 LED Bulb - 24 LED PCB Lamp - Miniature Wedge Retrofit
- Not sold in pairs, price per bulb.
- This bulb is oversize, please see dimensions under Specifications tab.
|50 - 99 pieces||$5.29 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$4.70 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$4.41 each|
|1000 + pieces||$4.12 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
- Your vehicle may require an LED compatible Flasher or Load Resistor. LED brake/tail lamps will not flash with most stock flasher units due to their extremely low current draw. Try our Vehicle LED Bulb Finder to find a compatible flasher for your vehicle. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
- For best results the LED color should be the same as the lens color. If bulb is behind a clear lens, use the appropriate color for turn and brake light functions. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
LED replacement bulbs are perfect for vehicle dome lights, trunk lights and hood lights. This 194 LED lamp replaces a variety of traditional bulbs including 194 and 168 bulbs. It has 24 LEDs (3-mm) that are mounted to one side of the lamp for direct 100° illumination with no wasted light. Miniature wedge base for easy plug-and-play installation. The energy-efficient bulb operates within a wide 9-14.8V DC range and is designed to last 30,000 hours on your vehicle—25 times longer than incandescents. Cool white color. Not sold in pairs. Price per bulb.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
|Base Type||Miniature Wedge|
|Beam Angle||100 degree|
|Color Temperature||6100 K|
|Comparable Wattage||3-5 Watts|
|LED Color||Cool White|
|LED Quantity||24 LEDs|
|Standards And Certifications||RoHS Compliant|
|Total Power Consumption||1.2 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||9~14.8 VDC|
|Replaces Stock Bulb: 158, 160, 161, 161B, 168, 168A, 168NA, 175, 192, 193, 194, 194B, 194G, 194NA, 194R, 2821, 2825, 2827, 2886X, 3652, 558, 579, 658, W5WB|
Dimensions: 2.17" (6cm) x 0.96" (2cm) x 0.96" (2cm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. CAN Bus LED bulbs are simple plug-and- play LED bulbs which are made specifically for CAN Bus-equipped vehicles. These bulbs work with your vehicle's advanced computer system, so when your vehicle's computer reads them, they respond back correctly.
To see if your vehicle operates with a CAN Bus system, simply remove the bulb you're looking to replace, start your vehicle, and if you have a "Bulb Out" message on your dash you have a CAN Bus system.
Dimensions in millimeters (inches)
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.