12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Industrial LED Lighting
Specialty LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
6418 LED CAN Bus Bulb - 1 LED Festoon
- Not sold in pairs, price per bulb.
|50 - 99 pieces||$5.35 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$4.76 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$4.46 each|
|1000 + pieces||$4.17 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
Add to Wishlist
Adding product to your Wishlist
There was a problem adding this product to your list. Make sure that you have chosen the necessary options (length, color, etc) and try again
If the problem persists, you can contact us directly
This product has been discontinued.
- CAN Bus bulbs should work with most cars that have computers that notify you if a light bulb is burned out. However, some vehicles still might have issues - due to the unique electrical systems in these types of vehicles. Please See More CAN Bus Bulb Notes
- For best results the LED color should be the same as the lens color. If bulb is behind a clear lens, use the appropriate color for turn and brake light functions. Please See More LED Car Bulb Notes
3610 series festoon CAN Bus bulb with 1 Epistar SMD LED. 36 x 10mm (1.417 inches long) with integrated aluminum heatsink. 10~16 VDC operation. Error free LED bulbs are specifically designed with supervision circuit to allow them to be used with CAN(Controller Area Network) Bus equipped vehicles without triggering the OBC (on-board computer), commonly found in European vehicles such as BMW, Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Porsches. CAN Bus bulbs should not be used in non CAN Bus applications
Standards and Certifications
6418 LED CAN Bus Bulb
1 LED Festoon
- Map Light
- Dome Light
- Trunk Light
- Glove Box
- Vanity Light
- Footwell Light
- Direct Plug and Play Replacement LED Bulb
- Instant On/Off LED Technology
- 1 x High Power Epistar LED
- 40 Lumens
- Directional Light Source: 130°
- Error free LED replacement bulb
- Integrated aluminum heatsink
- Operates on CAN Bus 12V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10~16V DC
- Specifically designed with supervision circuit to allow them to be used with CAN(Controller Area Network)
|Beam Angle||130 degree|
|Color Temperature||5500 K|
|Comparable Wattage||3~5 Watts|
|LED Color||Cool White|
|LED Quantity||1 LED|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant|
|Total Power Consumption||2.6 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||10~16 VDC|
|Replaces Stock Bulb: 6418, 6461, 6486X|
Dimensions: 3.6cm(1.42") x 1.25cm(0.49") x 0.95cm(0.37")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Brighter than I imagined!
Awesome bulb for my rear license plate. The brightness definitely makes the rear of my car more visible and stand out from the rest. The color is perfect. No hint of blue like so many other LED bulbs have.
Good for mk5 Jetta 2010 2.5
Use these for my license plate. The LED is super small, but puts out way more light than expected. No error codes/bulb out warning from the bulbs.
Happy Returning Customer.
Fits 2010 bmw 528i
I ordered these to replace my original yellow license plate lights to give the car a more modern look. These LEDs are on point. Bright white. Not hint of blue. Looks on par with OEM led vehicles. No error codes.