12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Waterproof Color Chasing LED Light Strips with Multi Color LEDs - 16.40ft (5m) Copper Finish Outdoor LED Tape Light with 10 SMDs/ft., 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
- Select options to see various notes.
|25 - 49 pieces||$118.70 each|
|50 - 99 pieces||$112.45 each|
|100 - 249 pieces||$99.96 each|
|250 - 499 pieces||$93.71 each|
|500 + pieces||$87.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
Add to Wishlist
Adding product to your Wishlist
There was a problem adding this product to your list. Make sure that you have chosen the necessary options (length, color, etc) and try again
If the problem persists, you can contact us directly
This product has been discontinued.
Dynamic color chasing, sequencing, changing, and also static color modes available on the Dream-Color Controller and RGB Strip, individually addressable LEDs allow for sequencing modes. Silicone Encased waterproof flexible LED light strip with 160 high power 5050SMD RGB LEDs programmable for chasing patterns. 5 meter (16.45 ft) waterproof flexible light strips. For use with RGB-DC83 Controller only. 5VDC operation. Uses HL1606S controller IC. Dimmable - See compatible LED dimmers.
Standards and Certifications
SWDC Series Dream-Color
Flexible RGB LED Strip
- Sign LED Lights
- Retail LED Lights
- Boat LED lighting
- Party lighting
- Color chasing LED accent lights
- Entertainment center LED lights
- VERY IMPORTANT: Supply voltage for Controller is 12 Volts DC, power with included 12VDC Power Supply, do not exceed
- VERY IMPORTANT: Supply voltage for SWDC-RGB series Light Strips is 5 Volts DC, 12 Volts will destroy the SWDC-RGB series LED Strip
- Connect according to the drawing on the Specifications.
- + (plus) and - (minus) #IC buttons will only work when unit is off.
- Each Controller has a handheld Remote matched to it and will only work with it's matched remote. One remote cannot operate multiple controllers.
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
- Strip can be trimmed down to length by cutting it every 2 LEDs. If this is done waterproofing accessories are required on end that was cut.
|Addressable LEDs per Segment||2|
|Beam Angle||100 degree|
|Current Draw per Foot||149mA|
|IP Rating||Waterproof IP67|
|LED Lifetime||40000 Hours|
|Number of LEDs in Unit||160 LEDs|
|LED Type||5050 SMD|
|Length (in)||196.9in (16.40ft)|
|Lumen Per Foot||24 lm/ft|
|Lumen Per LED||2.5|
|MCD per Foot||10854|
|MCD Per LED||1114|
|Price Per Foot||8.49|
|Strip Width||16mm (0.63in.)|
|Suitable for Vehicles||No|
|Total Power Consumption||12.2 Watts|
|Type||Flexible Light Strips|
|Operating Voltage Range||5 VDC|
|Wattage per Foot||0.8 Watts|
|Wavelength||470 nm/525 nm/626 nm|
Dimensions: 502cm(197.64") x 1.6cm(0.63") x 0.55cm(0.22")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Current Draw is used to size fuses and wire for a circuit. Current draw is the amount of energy consumed by an LED or LEDs in an electrical circuit at a specific voltage, measured in amps (A) or milliamps (mA).
2. Max Run (or maximum run) is used to recommend the total number of devices that can run in succession without experiencing dimming due to excessive voltage drop in a series circuit (end to end). When Max Run is reached, power wires for additional devices must be 'home run' directly back to the power source, starting a new run.
3. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|Program||Mode Description||Program||Mode Description|
|1||All color wave forward direction||2||All color wave backward direction|
|3||All color center out wave||4||All color center in wave|
|5||Three color forward direction wave||6||Three color backward direction wave|
|7||Three color center out wave||8||Three color center in wave|
|9||Many color wave forward direction||10||Many color wave backward direction|
|11||Many color wave center out||12||Many color wave center in|
|13||Six color trail forward direction||14||Six color trail backward direction|
|15||Six color trail center out||16||Six color trail center in|
|17||Three base color trail forward direction||18||Three base color trail backward direction|
|19||Three base color trail center out||20||Three base color trail center in|
|21||Six color instant change||22||Three base color instant change|
|23||Three mixing color instant change||24||Six color instant change change forward direction|
|25||Six color instant change change backward direction||26||Six color instant change center out|
|27||Six color instant change center in||28||Three base color instant change forward direction|
|29||Three base color instant change backward direction||30||Three base color instant change center out|
|31||Three base color instant change center in||32||Six color sequence forward direction|
|33||Six color sequence backward direction||34||Three base color sequence forward direction|
|35||Three base color sequence forward direction||36||Six color sequence center out|
|37||Six color sequence center in||38||Three base color sequence center out|
|39||Three base color sequence center in||40||Change color red-purple-red forward direction|
|41||Change color red-purple-red backward direction||42||Change color red-purple-red center out|
|43||Change color red-purple-red center in||44||Change color red-yellow-red forward direction|
|45||Change color red-yellow-red backward direction||46||Change color red-yellow-red center out|
|47||Change color red-yellow-red center in||48||Change color red-green-red forward direction|
|49||Change color red-green-red backward direction||50||Change color red-green-red backward direction|
|51||Change color red-green-red center in||52||Change color red-blue-red forward direction|
|53||Change color red-blue-red backward direction||54||Change color red-blue-red center out|
|55||Change color red-blue-red center in||56||Change color green-cyan-green forward direction|
|57||Change color green-cyan-green backward direction||58||Change color green-cyan-green center out|
|59||Change color green-cyan-green center in||60||Change color green-blue-green forward direction|
|61||Change color green-blue-green backward direction||62||Change color green-blue-green center out|
|63||Change color green-blue-green center in||64||Change color red-white-red forward direction|
|65||Change color red-white-red backward direction||66||Change color red-white-red center out|
|67||Change color red-white-red center in||68||Change color green-white-green forward direction|
|69||Change color green-white-green backward direction||70||Change color green-white-green center out|
|71||Change color green-white-green center in||72||Change color blue-white-blue forward direction|
|73||Change color blue-white-blue backward direction||74||Change color blue-white-blue center out|
|75||Change color blue-white-blue center in||76||Six color fade in and fade out forward direction|
|77||Six color fade in and fade out backward direction||78||Six color fade in and fade out center out|
|79||Six color fade in and fade out center in||80||Three color fade in and fade out forward direction|
|81||Three color fade in and fade out backward direction||82||Three base color fade in and fade out center out|
|83||Three base color fade in and fade out center in|
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.