Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LDRF-WRGB3 Weatherproof RGB Controller w/ RF Remote
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$17.95 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$15.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$14.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$13.97 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Weatherproof Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED Controller & Dimmer with handheld RF Remote can control any 12VDC RGB LED products. Select 1 of 7 Static Modes or 1 of 4 Dynamic Color-Changing Modes with Speed and ON/OFF controls. Drives up to 20 meters of our xFLS-RGB light strips, for longer runs use optional RGB amplifiers.
Standards and Certifications
Controller and RF Remote
- Wireless controller uses one 23A, 12V battery
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Each Controller has a handheld Remote matched to it and will only work with it's matched Remote. One Remote cannot operate multiple Controllers.
- Controller can control a maximum of 20 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 20 meters, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 meters of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
|1||Static Red||2||Static Green|
|3||Static Red / Green Mix = Yellow||4||Static Blue|
|5||Static Red / Blue Mix = Violet||6||Static Green / Blue Mix = Aqua|
|7||Static R/G/B Mix = White||8||Cycles through Red-Green-Blue|
|9||Cycles through all color combinations||10||Cycles through Red-Green-Blue fading in and out|
|11||Cycles through all color combinations fading in and out|
|A||Cycles through 11 operating Modes static followed by 4 dynamic|
|B||Speeds up color-changing patterns Green Signal LED on unit will flash when pressed until maximum speed is reached. Can be single pressed to step up speed or held down to speed up rapidly.|
|C||Slows down color-changing patterns. Functions same as UP button for slowing patterns change rate.|
|D||Use to turn all connected Light Bars On and Off last operating mode resumes when turned on.|
|Amps per Channel||3 Amps/CH|
|Battery Type||1 X 23A|
|IP Rating||Weatherproof IP66|
|Operating Temperature||-25~+60 °C|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 10.9cm(4.29") x 4.2cm(1.65") x 7.7cm(3.03")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|Applications||Specific color selection or color change with speed control modes for accent lighting|
|Function||Control 3 channel RGB LED products using wireless remote|
|Connection Mode||Common Anode (+)|
|Output||Three CMOS output RGB|
|Maximum Load Current||3 Amps/channel (9 Amps total)|
|Output Power||108 Watts|
|Control Method||4 button wireless RF Remote Control|
|Batteries Required||23A, 12V battery for Remote (included)|
|Modes||11 total (7 static and 4 dynamic) see desc. below|
|RGB Light Bars & Strips||Universal RGB Controllers and Dimmers|
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the controller can drive without the use of RGB amplifiers
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the Amplifier can drive
|Product||Current Draw @ 12 Volt DC||Product Length||Max Run*||LDRF-WRGB3||RGB-A4||RGB-WA4||MRGB-A4||MRGB-A4-CPS||RGBW-A6|
|* Maximum number of light bars in one run (end to end) - for higher quantities, multiple runs back to the power supply, controller, or amplifier must be made to prevent excessive voltage drop Note: To determine the maximum number of any LED products on a single Power Supply - divide the total current capability of the power supply by the current draw of the LED product - then multiply that number by 0.8 (for 80% capacity)|
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.