Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LED Light Strips - Variable Color Temperature Flexible LED Tape Light with 36 SMDs/ft., 2 Chip SMD LED 3528
- Select options to see various notes.
|25 - 49 pieces||$128.20 each|
|50 - 99 pieces||$121.45 each|
|100 - 249 pieces||$107.96 each|
|250 - 499 pieces||$101.21 each|
|500 + pieces||$94.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
NFLS-DW600-VCT series Dual Chip LED Variable Color Temperature high power LED flexible light strip. 5 meters (197 inches) long with 600 2-chip / dual phosphor 3528SMD LEDs per unit. Color temperature can be adjusted with VCT-RFTC controller (sold separately) from 2500K to 6800K. 24VDC operation. Includes solderless direct connect interconnector and pigtail wire power adapter. Dimmable - See compatible LED dimmers.
Standards and Certifications
Dual Chip Variable Color Temperature
LED Flexible Light Strip
- Back/task lighting
- Cove LED lighting
- Retail LED lighting
- Display case LED lighting
- Accent LED lights
- Under cabinet lighting
|Beam Angle||180 degree|
|Color Temperature||2500 K ~ 6800 K|
|CRI||63 CRI/72 CRI|
|Current Draw @ 24 Volts DC||3170mA|
|Current Draw per Foot||193mA|
|LED Color||Variable White|
|LED Lifetime||30000 Hours|
|Number of LEDs in Unit||1200 LEDs|
|LED Type||3528 SMD|
|LEDs per Segment||12|
|Length (in)||196.9in (16.40ft)|
|Lumen Per Foot||366 lm/ft|
|Lumen Per LED||10|
|Price Per Foot||9.14|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant|
|Strip Width||10mm (0.39in.)|
|Suitable for Vehicles||No|
|Total Power Consumption||76 Watts|
|Type||Flexible Light Strips/Single Row|
|Operating Voltage Range||24 VDC|
|Wattage per Foot||4.6 Watts|
Dimensions: 500cm(196.85") x 1cm(0.39") x 0.2cm(0.08")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. Current Draw is used to size fuses and wire for a circuit. Current draw is the amount of energy consumed by an LED or LEDs in an electrical circuit at a specific voltage, measured in amps (A) or milliamps (mA).
3. Max Run (or maximum run) is used to recommend the total number of devices that can run in succession without experiencing dimming due to excessive voltage drop in a series circuit (end to end). When Max Run is reached, power wires for additional devices must be 'home run' directly back to the power source, starting a new run.
- Recommended Products
- Power Wires
- Controllers and Dimmers
- Power Supplies
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.