Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
LED Boat Lights & RV LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
SLM series Motion-Sensor Stick-Up Lamp
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$4.39 to $7.15 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$3.90 to $6.36 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$3.66 to $5.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$3.42 to $5.57 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Portable and/or Fixed Round Light with White LEDs. Available with 6 or 15 LEDs in Cool or Warm White color temperature. Constant on mode or Motion-sensor mode can be used in dark areas. Hang lamp by using either back plate hook, screw holes, or double sided adhesive (not included). Measures 3-1/4" x 1-3/8". Uses 3 AA batteries not included.
Standards and Certifications
Motion Sensor Stick-Up Lamp
- Bedrooms / Corridors
- Chest / Cupboards
- Cellars / Garages
- Camping LED Light
- Automobile emergency lamp
- Any dry location application where operating temperature range is not exceeded
- 6 or 15 LEDs
- Up to 30,000hrs LED lifetime
- 35 square feet of effective illumination
- Built-in switch selects OFF, ON and AUTO modes
- 35 square feet of effective illumination area
- The Sensor viewing angle is 90 degrees from center axis and 8 feet in distance
- Mount to wall or ceiling
- Hang lamp on wall through back plate hook, screw mount holes, or double-sided adhesive (not included)
- Hang horizontally on ceiling using back plate screw mount holes only (screws not included)
- Rotate back plate off and insert batteries. For always on mode turn switch on "ON" position. For motion-sensor mode turn switch on "AUTO" position
- To close, align notches and turn counterclockwise to lock as indicated on back plate
|Battery Type||3 x AA||Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Comparable Wattage||3~5 Watts||Connection Type||Battery Powered|
|Current Draw||135mA||Diameter||3.23 in|
|LED Type||5mm/Epistar||Lumen (Max)||40 Lumen|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant||Type||Motion Sensor|
Dimensions: 8.125cm(3.2") x 8.125cm(3.2") x 3.425cm(1.35")
|Battery Type||3 x AA|
|Beam Angle||120 degree|
|Comparable Wattage||3~5 Watts|
|Connection Type||Battery Powered|
|Lumen (Max)||40 Lumen|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant|
Dimensions: 8.125cm(3.2") x 8.125cm(3.2") x 3.425cm(1.35")
|Part NO||Operating Voltage Range||LED Wattage |
LED manufacturer's wattage rating
|Total Power Consumption |
Total product power consumption, measured in watts, including drive circuitry and controllers that make up the entire lamp.
|Intensity||CCT / Wavelength |
CCT is used to express the color or shade of white light. The Correlated Color Temperature is the measure of the color appearance of the light emitted from a light source, measured in degrees kelvin (K). The CCT rating is a general 'warmth' or 'coolness' measure of its appearance. Wavelength is used to express a specific color of light other than whites. Wavelength is the portion of the visible spectrum that the human eye can detect, between 380 and 700 nanometers (nm). When trying to match an existing bulb color choose a replacement that most closely matches the CCT or wavelength of the original.
|Beam Angle |
Beam angle is used to express the width of the light emitting from the source. The narrower the beam angle the more focused the light energy is. Comparing two 40 watt lights one with a beam angle of 30(a) and another with a beam angle of 90(b), They both produce the same amount of light output but (a) will appear brighter in the beam angle compared to (b) at the sacrifice of light spread.
|CRI ||Millicandela |
Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|UL File Number||Luminous Efficacy |
A unit of measurement for how effective a light source is in converting electrical energy to lumens of visible light.
|SLM-CW6||-||-||-||20 lm||5100 K||-||-||-||-||-||$4.88|
|SLM-WW6||-||-||-||17 lm||3150 K||-||-||-||-||-||$4.88|
|SLM-CW15||-||-||-||40 lm||5100 K||-||-||-||-||-||$7.95|
|SLM-WW15||-||-||-||35 lm||3150 K||-||-||-||-||-||$7.95|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Works well in a small closet and compartment
I purchased these motion sensor lights for our boats closets which have so far worked out well. We have mostly warm led lighting in the boat but I selected the cool white which I feel worked out better. As far as battery life I'm reserving the decision till latter. With 2 months in use all 4 are working well except for one light which I replaced the 3 AAA batteries already. It may be that light only. I'm sold enough on them to look for more places in the boat to place them. One suggestion if you are doing a fixed mount with the screws or double stick tape is to use a felt marker and mark the base and body line-up arrows for when you replace the batteries. Their hard to see in a dark closet.
I have one outside and one in the bathroom. Both worked out great, the tape doesn't stick as well if underneath a shelf but when screwed in work well. Batteries have lasted a long time. I would have liked the lights to stay on a little longer, if you don't continue to move around the light will go off after about 2 minutes. I plan on buying 2 more to light up my porch steps. Well made for indoors and outdoors.
Very good for the price!
The motion sensors are flaky but 90% of the time they work so for the money, you get what you pay for. I actually installed them under my truck bed cover. It is very nice to be able to see underneath without having to open the cover!
Nice try but many design flaws
I've got this in my closet and it works okay. However:
- The control switch is only accessible when the back plate is off. This is ridiculous. The unit isn't even remotely waterproof, so there's no reason to hide the switch like that. If you want to switch this thing on and off on a regular basis, look elsewhere.
- I thought the motion sensing was broken until I read the instructions and learned that it will ONLY turn on in low-light conditions. Is your condition dark enough?
- The motion sensing is finicky. It works fine when I enter my closet, but if I'm still in there when it turns off, I can't wave my hand or whatever to turn it back on. I need to LEAVE the closet and COME BACK to reactivate. Very annoying.
- The mounting holes are a joke. I couldn't find 2 screws in my massive collection that had small enough heads to fit inside, and if you do, they're too small to hold this much weight. I made the holes bigger with a drill.
Also, "double sided adhesive" IS included.