Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Motorcycle Engine Color Changing RGB LED Lighting Kit
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$40.45 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$35.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$33.71 each|
|1000 + pieces||$31.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Complete Motorcycle Engine RGB Color Changing LED Lighting Kit with two 1/2 meter (19.7 in) Weatherproof Flexible RGB LED Strips. Strips mount using 3M VHB adhesive backing and can be cut into 3-LED segments. Includes 2 x RF remote control key fobs for RGB Controller with color changing mode control. Kit comes with everything needed for a clean, professional installation of custom motorcycle engine lighting. Applications includes Harley Davidsons, Cruisers, Sport Bikes, Choppers, and Snowmobiles. See Motorcycle Engine Single Color LED Lighting Kit
Standards and Certifications
Motorcycle Engine Color Changing
RGB LED Lighting Kit
Briefly connect the strips black common positive wire to positive (V+) on battery, and Red, Green, and Blue negative wire to negative (RGB) on battery to test for proper light operation. RGB strip should illuminate all colors rendering White light.
Hold light strip under gas tank or desired accent location to determine the length needed for your installation. Strips may be trimmed. See cutting details below.
Make sure wires can be routed in a such a way that they will not be pinched, cut, or exposed to direct heat or moving parts. If a power wire is pinched it could cause the kit to malfunction, and may void the warranty due to physical damage.
- Make sure motorcycle is cool; mounting surface should be between 45°F ~ 80°F to achieve strongest bonding results from strips adhesive backing. Motorcycle should be parked on a flat surface and secured for installation. Ensure installation surface is clean and dry, free from any oils, dirt, wax, and moisture.
- Locate battery and unhook the battery negative (-) cable. Remove seat or side covers as needed to gain access to this area.
WarningNegative (-) battery cable must be unhooked first to avoid fire hazard
- Starting from the front of the tank with the strip’s wires to the rear of tank, begin to remove strips backing while adhering to underside of tank near frame. Press firmly to secure strip to surface. Repeat for other side of tank.
- Using diagram as a guide, connect black common positive wires (V+) from both strips to one black wire from RF controller box using one of the included wire nuts. (see Diagram 1)
- Next, connect RGB strips Red, Green, and Blue wires to the corresponding Red, Green, and Blue wires from RF controller box using the included wire nuts. (see Diagram 1)
- Connect remaining red power wire with integrated fuse from RF controller box to positive (+) contact of battery. Connect other black wire to snap spade and ground to frame or negative (-) side of battery. (see Diagram 1)
- Mount RF controller box to a convenient location below seat using double-sided adhesive foam pads or included zip ties.
- Reconnect battery negative (-) cable and test using the key fob remote for proper installation.
Cut strips to appropriate length using scissors on lines indicated with scissor icon. Strip can only be cut on these lines, when cutting, be sure to cut the strips in groups of LEDs that are in multiples of 3. Cutting the strip in the wrong location will cause the strip to fail, and void warranty.
- Observe strip polarity, reversing strip polarity may damage strips
- Power strips only from 12V DC source
- Never use with other than included 2 Amp/12 Volt fuse, do not exceed 1.5 Amp maximum load. If you are blowing this fuse, it means you have a short somewhere in your wiring. Using a larger fuse could result in a fire and damage to wiring and product.
|All specifications are based on individual strips|
|Beam Angle||180 degree|
|Current Draw per Foot||123mA|
|IP Rating||Weatherproof IP65|
|LED Lifetime||30000 Hours|
|Number of LEDs in Unit||15 LEDs|
|LED Type||5050 SMD|
|LEDs per Segment||3|
|Length (in)||19.7in (1.64ft)|
|MCD Per Foot||10973 mcd/ft|
|MCD Per LED||1200|
|Remote Control||Handheld (RF)|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant/UL Recognized|
|Strip Width||10.15mm (0.40in.)|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
|Total Power Consumption||2.4 Watts|
|Type||Flexible Light Strips/Standard|
|Operating Voltage Range||9~14.8 VDC|
|Wattage per Foot||1.5 Watts|
|Wavelength||470 nm/525 nm/626 nm|
Dimensions: 50cm(19.69") x 1.015cm(0.4") x 0.275cm(0.11")
Specifications are provided per individual strip.
1. Max Run (or maximum run) is used to recommend the total number of devices that can run in succession without experiencing dimming due to excessive voltage drop in a series circuit (end to end). When Max Run is reached, power wires for additional devices must be 'home run' directly back to the power source, starting a new run.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
MOTORCYCLE L.E.D. ACCENT LIGHTING
Received the product within one week of ordering and installed that evening - took about 2 hours total. Most of the time spent in determining best locations(s) for the LED's and how to route the wiring. One of the two Remote Fob's did not work properly. They shipped a replacement module within about 10 days. Unfortunately the new remote(s) and (installed) RF receiver do not talk and neither can be re-programmed. It means removing and replacing most of the wiring installing the replacement RF receiver. I like the accent lighting but disappointed at having to redo the wiring. Having checked both fob remotes before starting the install (and they worked) I hope that it's not a problem that will crop up in the new ones.