LED Lighting for Everything
- Live ChatOffline
- Find an Invoice
- Track an Order
- Check Return Status
- Return/Exchange an Item
Phone and Chat Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 8pm CDT Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Tech Support Hours
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDTLocal Pickup Office Hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4pm CDT
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights and Golf Cart Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Off-Grid LED Lighting
Specialty & Hobby
Hotel & Casino Lighting
RGB LED Controller w/ RF Remote - Dynamic Color-Changing Modes - 4 Amps/Channel
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$26.95 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$23.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$22.46 each|
|1000 + pieces||$20.97 each|
|View discount information or inquire about larger quantity pricing|
- Do not use amplifier until max run of RGB Controller or RGB Amplifier is met.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) controller and dimmer with handheld RF Remote can control any 12VDC RGB LED products. 8 individually selectable Dimmable Static Color Modes. 6 individually selectable Dynamic Color-Changing Modes with Speed, Brightness, Play/Pause and ON/OFF controls. Maximum load is 4 amps per channel, 12 amps total.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
LDRF-RGB4 RGB Controller
with RF Remote
The Model LDRF-RGB4 is used to control 12 Volt RGB LED Light Bars and Light Strips with common anode wiring, such as our xFLS-RGB series Light Strip. Using the included hand held wireless remote controller for direct accessibility to all modes, RGB Light Strips can be set to one of eight different static colors or one of six different dynamic color changing patterns. The remote control can also adjust pattern speed, brightness, play/pause, and turn system ON and OFF. With 12 Amp continous load capability, the LDRF-RGB4 can drive up to 30 meters of our xFLS-RGB Light Strips. For longer runs use our RGB Amplifiers.
SUITABLE FOR VEHICLE APPLICATIONS - 24VDC MAX
Specifications And Installation Instructions
- Only power with 12VDC Power Supply and connect to 12 Volt Light Strips or unit will be damaged. Our Compact 50Watt and 24 Watt Power Supplies will plug into DC IN jack on left side of unit. Our Enclosed Power Supplies can be direct wired to "+" and "-" terminals on removable Green connector on right side of unit.
- Wireless controller uses one 27A, 12V battery
- Connect according to the Wiring Schematic drawing and note that the Green Connectors can be unplugged from the unit.
- Red LED will come on when unit is receiving power, Green LED will flash when RF signal is received from handheld transmitter.
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 meters of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
|Amps per Channel||4 Amps/CH|
|Battery Type||1 x 27A|
|Connection Type||Screw Terminals|
|Remote||Radio Frequency (RF)|
|Special Features||Strobe and Fade|
|Standards And Certifications||FCC/RoHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 5.51" (14cm) x 2.55" (6cm) x 2.55" (6cm)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Customers Also Purchased
Weatherproof RGB LED Strip Light - Flexible Custom Length LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip SMD LED 5050
Starting at $2.69
Outdoor LED Light Strips with RGB LEDs - Weatherproof LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $9.88
Waterproof LED Light Strips with Multicolor LEDs - Outdoor LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $39.95
High CRI LED Light Strip - LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft., 1 Chip SMD LED 2835 with LC2 Connector
Starting at $11.95
Outdoor LED Light Strips - Weatherproof LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip SMD LED 5050
Starting at $17.95
Mean Well LED Power Supply - HLG series 40-480W AC Dimmable LED Constant Current Driver - 12V DC, B-Type
Starting at $49.95
Mean Well LED Power Supply - LPV series 20~100W Single Output LED Power Supply - 12V DC
Starting at $19.95
RGB LED Strip Light - Flexible Custom Length LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft. - 3 Chip SMD LED 5050
Starting at $1.99
Outdoor LED Light Strips with RGB LEDs - Weatherproof LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft - 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $144.95
LED Light Strips - LED Tape Light with 36 SMDs/ft. - 1 Chip SMD LED 3528 with LC2 Connector
Starting at $21.95
LED Strip Lights with RGB LEDs - LED Tape Light with 18 SMDs/ft and LC4 Connector- 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $14.95
LED Strip Lights with RGB LEDs - LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft and LC4 Connectors - 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
Starting at $7.95