Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
MCB-RGB4-CPS Mini RGB Controller - CPS
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$6.25 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$5.56 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$5.21 each|
|1000 + pieces||$4.87 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED Mini Controller & Dimmer with built-in buttons can control most 5~24VDC RGB LED products. Features 20 static color modes with brightness control and 19 dynamic color-changing modes with Speed control. Comes with 3.5" CPS power plug for easy plug and play installation. Maximum load is 4 Amps per channel (3 channel). 4-pin RGB pigtail connector included.
Standards and Certifications
MCB-RGB4 Mini RGB Controller
with CPS Connector
- Only power with 5~24VDC power supply.
- QUICK and SLOW speed buttons will only work when unit is in one of the color changing (dynamic) modes.
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 meters of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
|Amps per Channel||4 Amps/CH|
|Connection Type||CPS Female/Pigtail|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 0cm(0") x 0cm(0") x 0cm(0")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|Applications||Specific color selection or color change with speed control modes and dimming capabilities for accent lighting|
|Function||Dim and control 3 channel RGB LED products from 15~100% using PWM with controller unit|
|Operating Voltage:||5~24 Volts DC|
|Connection Mode:||Common Anode (+)|
|Output||1 channel RGB|
|Maximum Load Current:||4 Amps|
|Output Power||48W @ 12V / 96W @ 24V|
|Overall Size:||(L)37 x (W)13 x (H)4 mm|
|Control Method||Controller buttons (no remote)|
|Standalone Modes||39 total (20 static and 19 dynamic)|
|RGB Light Bars & Strips||Universal RGB Controllers and Dimmers|
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the controller can drive without the use of RGB amplifiers
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the Amplifier can drive
|Product||Current Draw @ 12 Volt DC||Product Length||Max Run*||MCB-RGB4-CPS|
|* Maximum number of light bars in one run (end to end) - for higher quantities, multiple runs back to the power supply, controller, or amplifier must be made to prevent excessive voltage drop Note: To determine the maximum number of any LED products on a single Power Supply - divide the total current capability of the power supply by the current draw of the LED product - then multiply that number by 0.8 (for 80% capacity)|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.