Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
LED Boat Lights & RV LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Commercial & Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Smartphone or Tablet WiFi Compatible RGB Controller w/ RF Touch Color Remote
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$40.45 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$35.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$33.71 each|
|1000 + pieces||$31.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED WiFi Compatible Controller & Dimmer with hand held RF Touch Color Remote (Requires 2 "AAA" batteries -- Not Included). Can control any 12VDC RGB LED product within range of about 100 feet. Synchronization function allows a single remote to operate one or multiple controllers (User configurable). Color selection wheel provides thousands of color options from pure white mode or 19 dynamic color-changing modes with speed, brightness and ON/OFF controls. Maximum load is 6 amps per channel, 18 amps total. Must be paired with Wi-Fi LED Controller Hub (WIFI-CON -- Sold separately) for adjusting all controller functions using a Smartphone or tablet running Android or iOS using free app 'milight'.
Standards and Certifications
Smartphone or Tablet WiFi Compatible
RGB Controller w/ RF Touch Color Remote
- Remove strip from reel and make connections to power supply and controller (see "Method 1" diagram). Briefly turn on strip using the included remote controller to ensure proper operation of the strip, power supply, controller, and remote.
- Choose your desired yet suitable location for the power supply and controller. For use in dry locations only.
- Ensure all installation surfaces are clean and dry.
- Begin to remove strip’s backing while adhering to desired mounting surface. Press firmly to secure strips to surface. Mount controller and power supply to desired location.
- DO NOT connect controller or strips directly to 120V AC power. This controller requires a 12V or 24V DC power supply.
- DO NOT exeec max load of 18 Amps, overloading the controller may cause overheating, shorting, and possibly failure of controller.
- Be sure the power supply is not plugged into an outlet before connecting or disconnecting any of the systems components.
- Indoor Installation Only
- Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
|2||White fade on and off|
|5||7-color instant change|
|6||Tri-color instant change|
|7||Red/Green instant change|
|8||Red/Blue instant change|
|9||Blue/Green instant change|
|11||White flash strobe|
|13||Red flash strobe|
|15||Green flash strobe|
|17||Blue flash strobe|
|19||Yellow flash strobe|
|Amps per Channel||6 Amps/CH|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
|Connection Type||Screw Terminals|
|DC Jack Type||5.5 Barrel Connector|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHZ|
|Remote||Handheld (RF)/Phone and Tablet (WiFi)|
|Standards And Certifications||ROHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 8.475cm(3.34") x 4.45cm(1.75") x 2.25cm(0.89")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|RGB Light Bars & Strips||Universal RGB Controllers and Dimmers|
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the controller can drive without the use of RGB amplifiers
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the Amplifier can drive
|Product||Current Draw @ 12 Volt DC||Product Length||Max Run*||LDRF-RGB6-TC4||RGB-A4||RGB-WA4||MRGB-A4||MRGB-A4-CPS||RGBW-A6|
|* Maximum number of light bars in one run (end to end) - for higher quantities, multiple runs back to the power supply, controller, or amplifier must be made to prevent excessive voltage drop Note: To determine the maximum number of any LED products on a single Power Supply - divide the total current capability of the power supply by the current draw of the LED product - then multiply that number by 0.8 (for 80% capacity)|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
LED Controller and Remote
Nicely packaged, compact, and performs as advertised. However the sensitivity on the remote touch switches is quite a bit more sensitive than I would like. Haven't verified the 6 amp output per channel on the controller, but is really great. My application only requires about 2 amps per channel. No problem with the range specification and have had no problem with RF interference.