12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Industrial LED Lighting
Specialty LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LDRF-RGB4 RGB Controller w/ RF Remote
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$35.96 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$31.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$29.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$27.97 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
Add to Wishlist
Adding product to your Wishlist
There was a problem adding this product to your list. Make sure that you have chosen the necessary options (length, color, etc) and try again
If the problem persists, you can contact us directly
This product has been discontinued.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) controller and dimmer with handheld RF Remote can control any 12VDC RGB LED products. 8 individually selectable Dimmable Static Color Modes. 6 individually selectable Dynamic Color-Changing Modes with Speed, Brightness, Play/Pause and ON/OFF controls. Maximum load is 4 amps per channel, 12 amps total.
Standards and Certifications
LDRF-RGB4 RGB Controller
with RF Remote
The Model LDRF-RGB4 is used to control 12 Volt RGB LED Light Bars and Light Strips with common anode wiring, such as our xFLS-RGB series Light Strip. Using the included hand held wireless remote controller for direct accessibility to all modes, RGB Light Strips can be set to one of eight different static colors or one of six different dynamic color changing patterns. The remote control can also adjust pattern speed, brightness, play/pause, and turn system ON and OFF. With 12 Amp continous load capability, the LDRF-RGB4 can drive up to 30 meters of our xFLS-RGB Light Strips. For longer runs use our RGB Amplifiers.
SUITABLE FOR VEHICLE APPLICATIONS - 24VDC MAX
- Only power with 12VDC Power Supply and connect to 12 Volt Light Strips or unit will be damaged. Our Compact 50Watt and 24 Watt Power Supplies will plug into DC IN jack on left side of unit. Our Enclosed Power Supplies can be direct wired to "+" and "-" terminals on removable Green connector on right side of unit.
- Wireless controller uses one 23A, 12V battery
- Connect according to the Wiring Schematic drawing and note that the Green Connectors can be unplugged from the unit.
- Red LED will come on when unit is receiving power, Green LED will flash when RF signal is received from handheld transmitter.
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 meters of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 meters, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 meters of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
|Amps per Channel||4 Amps/CH|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|RGB Light Bars & Strips||Universal RGB Controllers and Dimmers|
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the controller can drive without the use of RGB amplifiers
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the Amplifier can drive
|Product||Current Draw @ 12 Volt DC||Product Length||Max Run*||LDRF-RGB4||RGB-A4||RGB-WA4||MRGB-A4||MRGB-A4-CPS||RGBW-A6|
|* Maximum number of light bars in one run (end to end) - for higher quantities, multiple runs back to the power supply, controller, or amplifier must be made to prevent excessive voltage drop Note: To determine the maximum number of any LED products on a single Power Supply - divide the total current capability of the power supply by the current draw of the LED product - then multiply that number by 0.8 (for 80% capacity)|
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.