Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Vollong 3W RGB High Power LED
- Select options to see various notes.
|10 - 99 pieces||$4.75 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$4.49 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$4.25 each|
|1000 + pieces||$3.95 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
- All high powered component LEDs must be used in conjunction with an appropriate heat sink (not included).
Vollong 3 Watt high power RGB LED. 465nm/525nm/625nm wavelength, 43,000mcd. with 120 degree viewing angle. See spectral graph for actual wavelength measurement.
|Continuous Forward Current||350/400|
|LED Package||14.5 mm x 7.5 mm|
|Lumen||20 Lumen/55 Lumen/60 Lumen|
|Maximum Forward Voltage||2.8V/3.8V|
|Maximum LED Junction Temperature||120|
|Operating Temperature||-35~+50 °C|
|Peak Forward Current||800mA|
|Storage Temperature||-35~+50 °C|
|Viewing Angle||120 degree|
|Wavelength||465 nm/525 nm/625 nm|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|Characteristics - Absolute Maximum Ratings @ Ta=25°C|
|Forward Current (Red)||400||mA|
|Forward Current (Blue/Green)||350||mA|
|Peak Forward Current (1/10th duty cycle, 0.1ms pulse width)||800||mA|
|LED Junction Temperature||120||°C|
|Storage and Operating Temperature||-35°C ~ +50°C||°C|
|Soldering Temperature||300 for 3.5 seconds max||°C|
|View Angle of Half Power||2ø1/2||120||Degree|
|Forward Voltage @ 400mA (Red)||V||2.8||2.5||V|
|Forward Voltage @ 350mA (Green/Blue)||V||3.8||3.4||V|
|Dominant Wavelength - Red||λD||625||nm|
|Dominant Wavelength - Green||λD||525||nm|
|Dominant Wavelength - Blue||λD||465||nm|
|Luminous Intensity||IV||R:55 G:60 B:20||lm|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Great light for a lightsaber
I am working in building my very own light saber. One thing I wanted is to change the color of the light as the lightsaber moves. I am using an Arduino Nano to control the leds and an ULN2003 Darlington chip to drive the current to the leds. They are so bright that it is painful to look at them directly (don't do it, you will hurt your eyes). The focus attachments works perfectly to point the beam to a 1inch acrylic rod that I use as the sable blade.
Awesome and fun
I would prefer if this had a common cathode but I could just as easily tie the cathodes together, just that it would make the connection a little easier. Other than that, this LED is amazing, it is much brighter than I had expected.
Don't get me wrong, I was expecting a really bright LED but this is just jaw dropping compared to even some of the "bright" LEDs I am used to.
Finally, to top it all off, I have the capability of displaying any color I want. I will try to post some pictures when I get some good ones of the finished product (still prototyping right now).