Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Vollong 2 x 3W Dual White High Power LED
- Select options to see various notes.
|10 - 99 pieces||$7.75 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$7.49 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$7.25 each|
|1000 + pieces||$6.95 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
- All high powered component LEDs must be used in conjunction with an appropriate heat sink (not included).
Vollong 2 x 3 Watt dual White high power LED. 3150K/6250K color temperature dual White LED, 66,800mcd. with 120 degree viewing angle. See spectral graph for actual wavelength measurement.
|Color Temperature||3150~6250 K|
|Continuous Forward Current||750|
|LED Color||Variable White|
|LED Package||14.5 mm x 7.5 mm|
|Lumen||200 Lumen (WW)/210 Lumen (CW)|
|Maximum Forward Voltage||4V|
|Maximum LED Junction Temperature||120|
|Millicandela||63700mcd (WW)/66800mcd (CW)|
|Operating Temperature||-35~+50 °C|
|Peak Forward Current||1000mA|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+100 °C|
|Viewing Angle||120 degree|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|Absolute Maximum Ratings @ Ta=25°C|
|Power Dissipation||2 x 3||W|
|Peak Forward Current (1/10 Duty Cycle,0.1ms Pulse Width)||IF(peak)||1000||mA|
|Continuous Forward Current||IF||750||mA|
|LED junction temperature||Tj||120||°C|
|Operating temperature range||Topr||-35°C ~ +50°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-40°C ~ +100°C|
|Flux Characteristics (Tj = 25°C)|
|Lead Soldering Temp||300°C for 3.5 seconds|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.