Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Vollong 10W White High Power Linear COB LED
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$17.95 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$15.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$14.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$13.97 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
- All high powered component LEDs must be used in conjunction with an appropriate heat sink (not included).
Vollong High Power 10 Watt Linear Chips On Board (COB) LED. 5,500 color temperature Cool White LED with a color temperature of 5,500K, up to 800 lumen with 170 degree viewing angle.
|Color Temperature||5500 K|
|Continuous Forward Current (IF)||800mA|
|Forward Voltage (VF)||10V|
|Emitting Color||Cool White|
|Maximum Forward Voltage||13V|
|LED Junction Temperature (Tj)||120|
|Operating Temperature (Tamb)||-20~+80 °C|
|Peak Forward Current (IFM)||1100mA|
|Power Dissipation (Pv)||10W|
|Reverse Current (IR)||100mA|
|Reverse Voltage (VR)||5V|
|Storage Temperature (Tstg)||-30~+100 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||10 Watts|
|Viewing Angle||170 degree|
absolute maximum ratings: (Tamb=25°C)
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. IF = 20mA
2. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
3. (1/10th duty cycle, 0.1ms pulse width)
4. (VR = 5V)
|Peak Forward Current (1/10 Duty Cycle,0.1ms Pulse Width)||IF(peak)||1100||mA|
|Continuous Forward Current||IF||800||mA|
|Operating temperature range||Topr||-20°C ~ +80°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||Tstg||-30°C ~ +100°C|
|Thermal Management Specifications|
|LED junction temperature||Tj||120||°C|
|Suggested cooling area (sides exposed to open air)||800-1200||cm2|
|Flux Characteristics (Tj = 25°C)|
|Lead Soldering Temp||300°C for 3.5 seconds|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.