Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
Pure White 5050 SMD LED
- Select options to see various notes.
|10 - 99 pieces||$0.59 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$0.52 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$0.49 each|
|1000 - 4999 pieces||$0.45 each|
|5000 - 9999 pieces||$0.39 each|
|10000 + pieces||$0.36 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
5050-PW6000 Pure White 5050 SMD LED. 6500K color temperature Pure White LED, 6,000mcd. with 120 degree viewing angle. See spectral graph for actual wavelength measurement.
|Color Temperature||6400 K|
|Continuous Forward Current||3x20|
|LED Color||Pure White|
|LED Package||5mm x 5mm|
|LED Type||5050 SMD|
|Operating Temperature||-20~+80 °C|
|Peak Forward Current||3x100mA|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+85 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||0.192 Watts|
|Viewing Angle||120 degree|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|absolute maximum ratings: (TA=25°C)|
|Power Dissipation||PD||3 x 120||mW|
|Continuous Forward Current||IF||3 x 20||mA|
|Peak Forward Current (1/10th duty cycle, 0.1ms pulse width)||IFM||3 x 100||mA|
|Lead Soldering Temperature (3mm from body) 260C (for 3 seconds)|
|View Angle of Half Power||2ø1/2||120||Degree|
|Dominant Emission Wavelength||λD||Pure White||nm|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Very bright and Perfect Color, But...
This was an excellent quality product and would be great for someone wiring an LED onto a board. However i bought this product to modify headlights to have custom DRLs. The LED was very bright for the size, the problem is that it is very tiny and a pain to solder on leads. I knew this going in but wanted to take the chance anyways. I will now be buying the prewired LEDs that are already wired to 12V. I was trying to save some money by wiring them myself and soldring but honestly for the price difference it is not worth it.
NameDominic M. Luciano
VERY BRIGHT! VERY COOL!!
I have purchased a good handful of these, and they are very cool and very bright. And the color really is PURE WHITE as stated. Great buy!