12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
Industrial LED Lighting
Specialty LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
ProLight 1 Watt Ultraviolet LEDs
- Select options to see various notes.
- Please select options for quantity discount information
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
Add to Wishlist
Adding product to your Wishlist
There was a problem adding this product to your list. Make sure that you have chosen the necessary options (length, color, etc) and try again
If the problem persists, you can contact us directly
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
- All high powered component LEDs must be used in conjunction with an appropriate heat sink (not included).
ProLight 1 Watt Ultraviolet LEDs. LED package mounted on 20mm diameter. Up to 410nm wavelength Ultraviolet LED. Up to 475mW radiant power with wide 140 degree viewing angle.
Standards and Certifications
|Emitting Color||UV (Blacklight)|
|LED Package||14.5 mm x 7.5 mm|
|LED Type||ProLight High Power 1 Watt|
|Operating Temperature (Tamb)||-40~+105 °C|
|Peak Forward Current (IFM)||500mA|
|Storage Temperature (Tstg)||-40~+105 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||1 Watt|
|Viewing Angle||140 degree|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
2. Pulse width @ 1 kHz, 10% duty cycle
|Part NO||CCT / Wavelength |
CCT is used to express the color or shade of white light. The Correlated Color Temperature is the measure of the color appearance of the light emitted from a light source, measured in degrees kelvin (K). The CCT rating is a general 'warmth' or 'coolness' measure of its appearance. Wavelength is used to express a specific color of light other than whites. Wavelength is the portion of the visible spectrum that the human eye can detect, between 380 and 700 nanometers (nm). When trying to match an existing bulb color choose a replacement that most closely matches the CCT or wavelength of the original.
|Lumen||Forward Voltage @ 150mA||Forward Voltage @ 350mA||Forward Voltage @ 400mA||Forward Voltage @ 500mA||Forward Voltage @ 700mA||Forward Voltage @ 1000mA||Continuous Forward Current (IF)||Reverse Voltage (VR)||Thermal Resistance |
Junction to solder point
|Temperature Coefficient of Voltage||LED Junction Temperature (Tj)||Price Ea.|
|PG1C-1LLS-P3||-||-||-||3.5 V||-||-||-||-||350 mA||-||-||-||-||(Discontinued)|
|PG1C-1LLS-P4||-||-||-||3.5 V||-||-||-||-||350 mA||-||-||-||-||(Discontinued)|
|PG1C-1LLS-Q4||-||-||3.5 V||-||-||-||-||-||350 mA||-||-||-||-||(Discontinued)|
|PG1C-1LLS-Q3||-||-||-||3.5 V||-||-||-||-||350 mA||-||-||-||-||$6.95|
|PG1C-1LLS-R3||-||-||3.5 V||-||-||-||-||-||350 mA||-||-||-||-||(Discontinued)|
|1 Watt Ultraviolet|
|absolute maximum ratings: (TA=25°C)|
|DC Forward Current||350||mA|
|Peak Forward Current (1/10th duty cycle, 0.1ms pulse width)||500||mA|
|Average Forward Current||350||mA|
|LED Junction Temperature||120||°|
|Aluminum-core PCB Temperature||105||°C|
|View Angle of Half Power||2ø1/2||140||Degree|
|Forward Voltage @ 350mA||V||4.1||3.5||V|
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.