Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
3mm Yellow High Flux LED
- Select options to see various notes.
|10 - 99 pieces||$0.23 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$0.20 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$0.19 each|
|1000 - 4999 pieces||$0.17 each|
|5000 - 9999 pieces||$0.15 each|
|10000 + pieces||$0.14 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
3mm High Flux Yellow LED by Epistar. Featuring a 590nm wavelength Yellow LED, 5500mcd with 70 degree viewing angle. 7.62mm square with 3mm diameter dome. Water clear package has 4.4mm low profile. See Spectral graph for actual wavelength measurement. Price listed is per unit, however, bulk discounts are available and are automatically applied to your order. Here at SuperBright LEDs, we strive to provide quality LED technology, great customer service, and superior technical support to our customers for our LED and LED component products. Part number: HF3-Y5570.
|Continuous Forward Current||20|
|LED Package||3 mm High Flux|
|Maximum Forward Voltage||2.6V|
|Operating Temperature||-40~+85 °C|
|Peak Forward Current||100mA|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+100 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||0.088 Watts|
|Viewing Angle||70 degree|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|3mm High Flux Yellow LED (AlGaInP)|
|absolute maximum ratings: (TA=25°C)|
|DC Forward Current||IF||20||mA|
|Pulse Current(1/10 Duty Cycle, 0.1ms PULSE WIDTH)||100||mA|
|Lead Soldering Temperature (3mm from body) 260C (for 3 seconds)|
|Dominant Emission Wavelength||ÿD||590||nm|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.