Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
315mW 850nm Infrared LED
- Select options to see various notes.
|10 - 99 pieces||$5.65 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$5.06 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$4.46 each|
|1000 + pieces||$3.87 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- Component LEDs are sensitive electronic devices and require some knowledge of electronic circuits to operate them. These products cannot be returned after the package has been opened.
- All high powered component LEDs must be used in conjunction with an appropriate heat sink (not included).
IR-1W-850 ProLight High Power Infrared SMD LED. 850nm wavelength Infrared LED, 315mW radiant power with wide 140 degree view angle. Also available with Star Heatsink. Price for each.
|Continuous Forward Current||700|
|Forward Voltage @ 700mA||1.9|
|LED Package||14.5 mm x 7.5 mm|
|LED Type||ProLight High Power 1 Watt|
|Operating Temperature||-40~+85 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40~+85 °C|
|Total Power Consumption||1 Watt|
|Viewing Angle||140 degree|
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Millicandela is a unit of measurement for the light output of LEDs. Candela is one of the seven base units of the International System of Units. It is a unit of Luminous Intensity (I), or Light Power per Steradian (SR), while steradian is a unit of 3D cone angle with which the projected area of 1 steradian over a sphere with a 1m radius, is 1 square meter. One thousand millicandela equals one candela or approximately one candle power.
|absolute maximum ratings: (TA=25°C)|
|Storage and Operating Temperature||-40~+85||°C|
|Power Dissipation @ IF=700mA||1||W|
|View Angle of Half Power||2ø1/2||140||Degree|
|Forward Voltage @ 700mA||VF||3.0||1.9||V|
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.