12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LED Light Strip Full Kit with Multi Color LEDs - LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft., 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
- Select options to see various notes.
|25 - 49 pieces||$147.20 each|
|50 - 99 pieces||$139.45 each|
|100 - 249 pieces||$123.96 each|
|250 - 499 pieces||$116.21 each|
|500 + pieces||$108.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Complete Color Changing RGB LED Light Strip Kit with RGB Flexible LED Strip, Controller with RF Remote, and 12V Power Supply. 5 meter (197 in) non-weatherproof flexible light strips with adhesive backing, can be cut into 3-LED segments. Can be used for accent lighting, under cabinet lighting, under counter lighting, display case lighting, and many more lighting projects. Dimmable - See compatible LED dimmers.
Standards and Certifications
Color Changing LED Strip Kit
RGB LED Tape Light Kit Includes RGB LED Controller
with Remote and Power Supply
- Only power with 12VDC Power Supply and connect to 12 Volt Light Strips or unit will be damaged. Our Compact 50Watt and 24 Watt Power Supplies will plug into DC IN jack on left side of unit. Our Enclosed Power Supplies can be direct wired to "+" and "-" terminals on removable Green connector on right side of unit.
- Wireless controller uses one 23A, 12V battery.
- Connect according to the above drawing and note that the Green Connectors can be unplugged from the unit.
- Red LED will come on when unit is receiving power, Green LED will flash when RF signal is received from handheld transmitter.
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Each Controller has a handheld Remote matched to it and will only work with it's matched Remote. One Remote cannot operate multiple Controllers.
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 feet of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 feet, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 feet of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
|Beam Angle||180 degree|
|Current Draw @ 12 Volts DC||1855mA|
|Current Draw per Foot||113mA|
|LED Lifetime||40000 Hours|
|Number of LEDs in Unit||150 LEDs|
|LED Type||5050 SMD|
|LEDs per Segment||3|
|Length (in)||196.9in (16.40ft)|
|Lumen Per Foot||122 lm/ft|
|Lumen Per LED||13.4 Lumen|
|MCD Per Foot||19486|
|MCD Per LED||2132|
|Price Per Foot||10.36|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ISA Approved/ROHS Compliant|
|Strip Width||10.15mm (0.40in.)|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
|Total Power Consumption||22.3 Watts|
|Type||Flexible Light Strips/Standard|
|Operating Voltage Range||9~14.8 VDC|
|Wattage per Foot||1.4 Watts|
|Wavelength||470 nm/525 nm/626 nm|
Dimensions: 500cm(196.85") x 1.015cm(0.4") x 0.245cm(0.1")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Current Draw is used to size fuses and wire for a circuit. Current draw is the amount of energy consumed by an LED or LEDs in an electrical circuit at a specific voltage, measured in amps (A) or milliamps (mA).
3. Max Run (or maximum run) is used to recommend the total number of devices that can run in succession without experiencing dimming due to excessive voltage drop in a series circuit (end to end). When Max Run is reached, power wires for additional devices must be 'home run' directly back to the power source, starting a new run.
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.