Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LED Light Strip Full Kit with Multi Color LEDs - LED Tape Light with 9 SMDs/ft., 3 Chip RGB SMD LED 5050
- Select options to see various notes.
|25 - 49 pieces||$147.20 each|
|50 - 99 pieces||$139.45 each|
|100 - 249 pieces||$123.96 each|
|250 - 499 pieces||$116.21 each|
|500 + pieces||$108.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
- This kit is only to be used with the included 16ft. LED light strip. Additional strip added can cause damage to the included power supply.
Complete Color Changing RGB LED Light Strip Kit with RGB Flexible LED Strip, Controller with RF Remote, and 12V Power Supply. 5 meter (197 in) non-weatherproof flexible light strips with adhesive backing, can be cut into 3-LED segments. Can be used for accent lighting, under cabinet lighting, under counter lighting, display case lighting, and many more lighting projects. Dimmable - See compatible LED dimmers.
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. Certain materials used in electronics and electrical products have been deemed hazardous to people and the environment and, therefore, must be limited. For a product to be RoHS compliant, testing must be performed and documented to show limited or no use of cadmium, hexavalent chromium, lead, mercury, polybrominated biphenyls, and polybrominated diphenyl ethers.
Color Changing LED Strip Kit
RGB LED Tape Light Kit Includes RGB LED Controller
with Remote and Power Supply
- Only power with 12VDC Power Supply and connect to 12 Volt Light Strips or unit will be damaged. Our Compact 50Watt and 24 Watt Power Supplies will plug into DC IN jack on left side of unit. Our Enclosed Power Supplies can be direct wired to "+" and "-" terminals on removable Green connector on right side of unit.
- Wireless controller uses one 23A, 12V battery.
- Connect according to the included drawing and note that the Green Connectors can be unplugged from the unit.
- Red LED will come on when unit is receiving power, Green LED will flash when RF signal is received from handheld transmitter.
- UP and DOWN buttons will only work when unit is in one of the four color-changing (dynamic) modes.
- Each Controller has a handheld Remote matched to it and will only work with it's matched Remote. One Remote cannot operate multiple Controllers.
- Controller can control a maximum of 30 feet of our Flexible RGB LED Strip. Over 30 feet, the Strips have to connect with an amplifier to reinforce the transmission of signal. Use one RGB Amplifier for every 30 feet of additional LED Strips.
- Do not exceed 80% of Power Supply capacity when calculating Power Supply size to use in your system.
- Applications: Direct access color selection and functions with dimmable and speed controls
- Function: Control 3 channel RGB LED products using wireless remote
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Connection Mode: Common Anode (+)
- Output: Three CMOS drain-open output
- Maximum Load Current: 4 Amps/channel (12 Amps total)
- Output Powwer: 114 Watts
- Overall Size: (L)114 X (W)64 X (H)25 mm
- Control Method: Wireless RF Remote Control
- Batteries Required: 27A, 12V battery for Remote (included)
- Modes: 14 total (8 static and 6 dynamic) see desc. below
- Operating Temperature: -20~60°C
Basic Wiring Diagram
|Current Draw @ Operating Voltage ||1855mA|
|Length (in)||196.9in (16.40ft)|
|Remote Control||Radio Frequency (RF)|
|Special Features||Complete Kit|
|Standards And Certifications||ISA Approved/RoHS Compliant|
|Strip Width||10.15mm (0.40in)|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
|Operating Voltage Range||100~240V AC|
Dimensions: 26.924cm(10.6") x 15.113cm(5.95") x 15.113cm(5.95")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Current Draw is used to size fuses and wire for a circuit. Current draw is the amount of energy consumed by an LED or LEDs in an electrical circuit at a specific voltage, measured in amps (A) or milliamps (mA).
|Rated Current||4A x 3CH Max|
|Maximum Range||Up to 15m (50')|
|Battery Type||1 x 27A|
|Output Current||2A Max|
|Total Power Consumption||25 Watts Max|
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.
Awesome customer service
I was excited to receive the kit. I was planning on installing the LED's under the toe kick of the galley kitchen in my RV. The set came quickly and it was packaged quite well. After unwinding the LED strip off the reel I hooked up the controller and powered up. The lights came right on and were flashing very quickly. I was disappointed that either the remote or the controller was faulty, I couldn't do a thing to change the rapid flashing.
Well, with one phone call to SuperBright the problem was accessed and another controller/remote was in transit. This gave me a day to complete the rest of the wiring while I was waiting. 24 hours later UPS made the delivery and the system control was at my finger tips. Well worth the $'s. Nice quality and super customer service.
All the members in my RV club are begging me to do a Super Bright install in their coaches.
I'm planning my next project, stand-by!