Super Fast Shipping
- Same-day shipping if order is placed by 2 p.m. Central Time.
- Next-day shipping (excluding weekends) if order is placed after 2 p.m.
- Monday shipping if order is placed on the weekend.
Overnight & 2-Day Shipping/Saturday DeliveryOvernight and 2-day shipping options are only available to destinations within the USA. Shipments are sent via UPS and are delivered in 1 or 2 business days (not weekends).
If you need Saturday delivery, you must request it either in our order form "Comments" box or by calling us at (866) 590-3533. Saturday delivery usually costs about twice as much as normal business day delivery. Quotes are provided upon request.
Car Light Bulbs
LED Strip Lights & LED Bars
LED Home Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Auxiliary Work Lights
Commercial Truck LED Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
RV LED Lights
Boat LED Lights
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Commercial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
NFLS-RGB150-KIT Color Changing Flexible LED Light Strip Kit
|25 - 49 pieces||$128.20 each|
|50 - 99 pieces||$121.45 each|
|100 - 249 pieces||$107.96 each|
|250 - 499 pieces||$101.21 each|
|500 + pieces||$94.47 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Complete Color Changing RGB LED Light Strip Kit with Plug and Play RGB Flexible LED Strip, Controller with RF Remote, and 12V Power Supply. 5 meter (197 in) non-weatherproof flexible light strips with adhesive backing, can be cut into 3-LED segments. Can be used for accent lighting, under cabinet lighting, under counter lighting, display case lighting, and many more lighting projects.
Standards and Certifications
|Beam Angle||180 degree|
|Current Draw @ Operating Voltage ||1970mA|
|Current Draw per Foot||120mA|
|LED Lifetime||40000 Hours|
|Number of LEDs in Unit||150 LEDs|
|LED Type||5050 SMD|
|LEDs per Segment||3|
|Length (in)||196.9in (16.40ft)|
|Lumen Per Foot||41 lm/ft|
|Lumen Per LED||4.5|
|MCD Per Foot||5948 mcd/ft|
|MCD Per LED||651|
|Price Per Foot||9.14|
|Standards And Certifications||ISA Approved/ROHS Compliant|
|Strip Width||8mm (0.31in.)|
|Suitable for Vehicles||No|
|Power Consumption||24 Watts|
|Type||Flexible Light Strips|
|Operating Voltage Range||9~14.8 VDC|
|Wavelength||463 nm/518 nm/637 nm|
Dimensions: 500cm(196.85") x 1.015cm(0.4") x 0.245cm(0.1")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Current Draw is used to size fuses and wire for a circuit. Current draw is the amount of energy consumed by an LED or LEDs in an electrical circuit at a specific voltage, measured in amps (A) or milliamps (mA).
3. Max Run (or maximum run) is used to recommend the total number of devices that can run in succession without experiencing dimming due to excessive voltage drop in a series circuit (end to end). When Max Run is reached, power wires for additional devices must be 'home run' directly back to the power source, starting a new run.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.