12 Volt LED Car Bulbs
LED Light Strips & Light Bars
LED Household Lighting
LED Landscape Lighting
Off Road LED Light Bars
LED Truck Lights
LED Work Lights
Emergency Vehicle & Strobe Lights
LED Accent Lighting
Motorcycle LED Lights
Boat, RV, and Other Lighting
LED Flashlights & Flashlight Bulbs
LED Grow Lights & Aquarium Lights
Industrial LED Lighting
Hotel & Casino Lighting
LDRF-RGB6-TC2 RGB Controller w/ Sync-able RF Touch Color Remote
- Select options to see various notes.
|50 - 99 pieces||$35.95 each|
|100 - 499 pieces||$31.96 each|
|500 - 999 pieces||$29.96 each|
|1000 + pieces||$27.97 each|
|For discount information or inquiring about larger quantity pricing, click here|
This product has been discontinued.
Universal Red/Green/Blue (RGB) LED Controller & Dimmer with handheld RF Touch Color Remote can control any 12VDC RGB LED products. Unique synchronization function constricts remote to one controller, or to multiple controllers for use with one remote. Select from several static single color modes or 15 dynamic color-changing modes with speed, dimming, ON/OFF controls. Maximum load is 6 amps per channel, 18 amps total.
Standards and Certifications
RGB Controller with Sync-able
RF Touch Color Remote
- Do not scratch the sensing area. Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- Disconnect the power (adapter) before installing/removing this controller.
- Do not use this device near water, or moisture for indoor use only.
- This product should only be operated from the type of power source indicated on the label.
- When multiple receivers share one remote, it's possible for the patterns to visually drift apart over time. The single color modes are unaffected and remain synced.
- Wire all receivers to one power supply or power strip but don't turn it on yet.
- With the power off, grab the remote.
- Turn on the power supply.
- Within 3 seconds of providing power press the button once.
If programming was successful any connected light strings should blink three times.
Clearing a Remote
- Remove power from the controller for ten seconds.
- Within 3 seconds of restoring power to the controller, repeatedly press the Increase Brightness/Speed button very rapidly until the connected LED product flashes multiple times to indicate un-syncing is complete.
- If the remote still has function over the controller, repeat this process again.
|Amps per Channel||6 Amps/CH|
|Standards And Certifications||CE/FCC/ROHS Compliant|
|Suitable for Vehicles||Yes|
Dimensions: 0.225cm(0.09") x 0.25cm(0.1") x 0.094cm(0.04")
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Single Device Pairing allows one control hub and and one remote control to communicate as a unique pair exclusively. Multi Device Pairing allows one remote controller to communicate with multiple control hubs within the required transmitting range.
|Applications||Direct access color selection and functions with dimmable and speed controls|
|Function||Control 3 channel RGB LED products using wireless RF remote|
|Operating Voltage||12 VDC – match power supply voltage to RGB LED product voltage|
|Connection Mode||Common Anode (+)|
|Output||Three CMOS drain-open output|
|Maximum Load Current||12VDC – 6 Amps per channel (18 Amps total) / 24VDC - 6 Amps per channel (18 Amps total)|
|Output Power||216 Watts|
|Control Method||Wireless RF Remote Control - Frequency 433MHz|
|Batteries Required||Three AAA batteries|
|Modes||39 Total (24 static single color and 15 dynamic color changing)|
|RGB Light Bars & Strips||Universal RGB Controllers and Dimmers|
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the controller can drive without the use of RGB amplifiers
Numbers below represent the maximum number of units the Amplifier can drive
|Product||Current Draw @ 12 Volt DC||Product Length||Max Run*||LDRF-RGB6-TC2||RGB-A4||RGB-WA4||MRGB-A4||MRGB-A4-CPS||RGBW-A6|
|* Maximum number of light bars in one run (end to end) - for higher quantities, multiple runs back to the power supply, controller, or amplifier must be made to prevent excessive voltage drop Note: To determine the maximum number of any LED products on a single Power Supply - divide the total current capability of the power supply by the current draw of the LED product - then multiply that number by 0.8 (for 80% capacity)|
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
Use our Calculator
Use our calculator.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Tell Us What You Think
Share your own experience and photos of this product. Doing so will help inform other potential buyers and allow us improve our product lines. It may take up to 72 hours for your review to appear.