DynaOhm™ by LUXdrive™ is a semiconductor based resistor that provides constant current to LEDs and strings of LEDs. It also reduces current to the LED(s) when the device temperature rises. It is the perfect replacement for a fixed resistor in circuits where the input voltage varies. The DynaOhm™ can drop up to 24V (25mA model) allowing for use with 24VDC automotive systems and one LED.
* 90~305VAC input, built-in active PFC function
* 96% high efficiency
* Protections: short circuit / over current / over voltage / over temperature
* Class 2 power supply (3330mA and 5000mA versions)
* Metal case, IP67 design for indoor or outdoor installations
* Built-in 3 in 1 dimming function
* Constant Current adjustable via PWM or 1-10VDC Signal
* Type HL LED driver for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous location luminaires (16000mA version)
* Meet 4kV surge immunity level (IEC61000-4-5)
* Suitable for LED street lighting, outdoor LED lighting and general outdoor applications with high IP requirement
* 7 years warranty
* Made by Mean Well
Designed to be compatible with Vollong and ProLight LEDs, this 22mm lens is constructed of a durable ABS housing and PMMA lens. Available in 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 45, and 60 degree viewing angles. Price for each.